Chapter 6

Chapter 6      -> Chimmy sex: beware!

As Cheryl dropped to her knees in front of her, placing little wet kisses below her navel, Kimberley felt her heart race. Cheryl was still fully dressed and now, standing in front of her in just her knickers, Kimberley felt exposed. She wasn’t sure why. She had been with women before. Cheryl hadn’t. She had let that slip in her drunken state the previous night. If anyone should be nervous it should be Cheryl but instead, standing in front of who she deemed to be the most beautiful woman in existence, Kimberley was the one feeling vulnerable. As if somehow Cheryl would think less of her for allowing herself to be revealed in such an intimate way so soon.

As if she could read Kim’s thoughts, Cheryl looked up briefly from her ministrations.

“Are you alright babe?” she asked, her voice rasping with lust.

“Yeah I’m fine. It’s just…”

Kim hesitated, unsure of how Cheryl would react to her apprehension.

“Go on babe” Cheryl encouraged. “You can tell me anything”.

“Well you’re still dressed and I’m … well I’m…”

She hesitated again.

“Stunning” Cheryl finished placing another tiny kiss on Kim’s toned stomach. “But, if the clothes bother you that much…” she said rising to her feet again before pulling her borrowed jumper over her head and discarding it on the floor. “…I’m sure we can work something out” she grinned.

Smiling broadly at Cheryl’s enthusiasm, Kimberley let out a soft giggle as Cheryl went to kiss her again, immediately quelling all her anxieties at once. Although Cheryl had made light of the situation, looking into her eyes, Kimberley knew she understood exactly what she was trying to say. And her shedding her clothes was her way of saying Me too. Feeling Cheryl’s tongue caress the roof of her mouth and her arms wrap around her waist to stroke her lower back, she was sure this was where she belonged. She was safe in Cheryl’s arms. And Cheryl in hers.

As their kiss deepened, Kimberley felt her confidence return. Lowering her hands from Cheryl’s hair to the buttons of her jeans, she slowly undid them and slid them down over Cheryl’s rear end. Breaking from their kiss, Cheryl wiggled out of her jeans, making Kimberley laugh once more.

“There!” Cheryl declared with pride realizing that she was standing only in her black lace bra and thong. “Now we’re almost a match”

“Almost” Kimberley replied hoarsely taking a moment to admire the view in front of her before reaching around to Cheryl’s back and removing her bra in a swift motion. “Now we’re a match” she said kissing her neck softly before taking her hand and leading her backwards towards the bed.

As the backs of her legs met the side of the bed, Cheryl sat down quickly. Moving back so that she was lying down, she soon felt Kimberley’s body move between her legs to cover her. Their breasts pressing against one another’s, both girls moaned softly as they felt the much needed contact.

After kissing for a few moments, Kimberley found herself wonder whether Cheryl was as turned on as she was and so, reaching down between her open legs, she ran her fingertips lightly over Cheryl’s thong eliciting a deep moan from the Geordie.

“Oooohhh God!!” she sighed causing Kimberley to smile. A few moments ago, against the wall, Cheryl had been fully dressed and in control but now, under Kimberley’s body, she squirmed at her touch as she continued to please her through her thong.

“Jesus Kimberley!” she gasped again, taking Kimberley’s hand forcefully in her own and shoving it inside her underwear. “I need you babe” she said looking Kimberley in the eye as if to convince her of the fact.

“Now”.

Holding Cheryl’s deep stare, Kimberley allowed her fingertips to graze her wet lips lightly once before slipping them inside her silky folds. Feeling Cheryl shudder under her, Kimberley found her clit and began to rub soft circles around it. As the spectacular sensations grew in her core, Cheryl’s breathing became heavier and she shut her eyes, not wanting to lose contact with Kimberley’s beautiful orbs but finding it impossible to keep her own open. Gasping and moaning, she felt Kimberley kissing her neck once more, licking and sucking, the sensations only adding to her excitement as she grasped passionately at the bare flesh of Kimberley’s back. As Kimberley felt Cheryl’s climax drawing near, she entered two fingers inside her and began to make love to her, slowly at first but growing quicker in accordance with Cheryl’s sighs of gratification.

“You’re so beautiful Cheryl” she whispered in her ear which only caused Cheryl to lose herself even more.

“Ooh Jesus Kimberley… F*ck me babe…” she whimpered as her conclusion drew nearer with each thrust of Kimberley’s fingers which were now dripping with the evidence of Cheryl’s longing.

And then, for a few brief moments, her world stopped. Shuddering violently with each wave of satisfaction that washed over her, Cheryl’s eyes screwed even tighter shut as she moaned Kimberley’s name a final time. As Cheryl somewhat reluctantly came back to earth, Kimberley lay beside her, watching intently and whispering soothing nothings into her ear as she gently stroked her hair and face. Opening her eyes, Cheryl turned to look at Kimberley.

“Babe, that was…”

Cheryl sighed, unable to find a word good enough to describe what had just happened between them.

“I know hun” Kimberley reassured her with a soft kiss. Taking a blanket from the bed, she pulled Cheryl closer to her and wrapped it around them both. As Cheryl lay depleted in her lover’s arms, she was content.

For now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oooohhh God!!”

Sarah, Nicola and Nadine sat in a stunned silence as the sounds of Cheryl’s pleasure filled the room.

“What the hell is going on in there?” Nicola was the first to wonder

“Ooh Jesus Kimberley… F*ck me babe…”

“What do ya think?” Sarah laughed as they paused to listen again.

“Kimberley!”

“Right, that’s it! Get your coats. We’re going to your flat.” Nadine said. “I can’t sit here and listen to my best friend having sex! It’s just wrong!”

“Even if it’s with Cheryl Tweedy?” Sarah asked stunned that she would want to miss the show.

“Sarah!” Nicola scolded.

“Alright, alright. You two are no fun!”

Grabbing their coats and heading for the door, the three girls left the two lovers in peace.

For now.