Chapter 2

Riley couldn't bring herself walking in the school hall. Even if the only person that knew about the pregnancy is Farkle. She feel like everyone already knew. Although she's not even showing because she's only nine weeks along but she feels fat that she wore a loose blouse to school. Since she started high school, she has been feel feeling insecure walking through the school halls and knowing that she is now pregnant is not helping with her insecurities.

She was taking time at her locker, waiting for the bell to ring because she was trying to avoid as many people as possible. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Riles," she heard a voice that has been too familiar for her.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and turn around.

"Hey, Maya. What's up?" she said.

"What's with the face? You look like you haven't been sleeping. Is it about New Years? If you still like Lucas, you know you can tell me right? I know that Farkle did a shitty job for blurting it out like that, but you know its been a week and plea-"

"I'm okay Maya, why wouldn't I be and if I'm not okay, new years would be least of my worries because I've told you that I'm so over Lucas," riley said while smiling at Maya pretending that she's okay.

Flashback

"Riley, still loves Lucas!" Farkle burst out saying it exactly at midnight on new years eve.

Riley heart stopped, she was so mad and sad and all her emotions were messed up at that time. She had told Farkle that she would tell them when the time is ready. Farkle may think that she loves Lucas but she doesn't even know that she actually truly love him. After the night she spend with Farkle in the stable, she was confused of how she felt. She love Farkle, but only as a friend, or is it? Maybe more, but she was not sure with her feelings because Farkle is still with Smackle and seeing them at the new years party wearing matching sweaters kinda make her somehow feel jealous.

She know it wasn't right to feel jealous because maybe her feelings was just messed up because of the night. But what she really sure of is that, she had no feelings for Charlie and she glad that she ended the relationship before midnight of the new year. He deserves something better and she feels like she's using him just because she was confused of her feelings.

Farkle wanted to start the new years with no secrets, but Riley wasn't sure that the secret was even a secret since, she don't know that she still even love Lucas.

Farkle don't even know why but the moment Riley drag him to the rooftop with her bare hands touching his, just made him feel tingly inside. And he knows that how much he love and care for her that all he want is for her to be happy.

The moment he blurt out about Riley being in love with Lucas, he thought h was doing the right thing, because at that moment, he was only thinking about Riley's feelings that he did not count Maya's, Lucas's or Smackle's feelings.

Smackle did not know what is up with Farkle but as heartless she may look, she noticed how much Farkle cared for Riley and it wasn't a care for a friend but care for someone you really love and she does not want to makes assumptions in her mind. As Farkle was about to send Smackle home,

"Why do you do that? Why it's your problem of how Riley feels? It's her feelings, she should know what to do with it the way she wanted it and why is it your problem that you had to tell people how she really feels?" Smackle blurted out.