Chapter 6

"Oh My God Riles! I swear to God I'm gonna kill Farkle!" Maya was furious knowing that Farkle knocked her sister up. "Let go Riles," Maya trying to escape from Riley's tight grip.

"Maya listen," Riley trying to pull Maya. "MAYA! Can you please just let me explain and stop being like this."

"Stop being like what Riles? Care? Mad?"

"If you care, you would let me explain," Riley plead.

"Okay fine! Explain!" Maya give up and sit next to her.

"How am I gonna tell you this, hmm. It was my idea, I kissed him first. We did it in Texas. After I told Lucas that you liked him. I kinda wanna forget about what happen because I was confused with my feelings for him and Farkle was there and it just happen."

"This is a lot to take in because this is not you Riles. Are you sure that Farkle didn't drug you or anything? Were you drunk or something? Was Farkle still with Smackle?"

"I'm pretty much sober, it was an impulse in the moment thing, but I never knew I could get pregnant. Smackle broke up with him on New years."

"Does she know about this?" Riley shakes her head.

"Do you and Farkle know what condoms are for?" Maya tone raised.

"Do you think that Farkle would have one on him? We wasn't thinking, it was like heat of the moment,"

Just by looking at Riley's face, she's all puffy because of too much crying. Maya can see how exhausted Riley is and how this must be hard for her. Maya know how this mess must have hurt her and it makes her sad.

Maya then hugged Riley and something in her clicked and she started crying. "I'm sorry Riles, I know how this must be hard for you. And the least that I want to do is make it worst, I'm here for you Riles, forever and always."

"Maya it's okay. Please don't cry, you're making me feel worst because I made you cry." and Maya chuckled.

"I can believe that I'm the one crying, its just I feel bad you know, I feel that I could've done something, so you wouldn't have sex and got yourself pregnant. I feel like a bad friend. I know it's not my fault but I still feel bad."

Maya then grabbed Riley's blanket and wipe her tears and her snots with it.

"Maya, seriously? That's gross. The tissue box is right there behind you."

"Gross? You owe me. You made me cry, the snots ain't cheap," Maya started laughing and Riley started laughing with her. That is what Riley needed, she needed someone to make her laugh and forget about the mess she's in.

"Thanks peaches, for making me laugh. I needed it,"

"No biggie Riles, that's what I'm here for. Hmm, does Farkle know you're pregnant?"

"He's the one that notice the signs that I am, so he went buy me pregnancy tests."

"Your parents?"

"I told them last night. We had dinner with Farkle's parents and we broke the news to them. It went bad but it was better than I expected because my mother and Mrs Minkus took it well but our dads did not."

"What's Mathews reaction when you told him?"

"He just said how disappoint he is and walk to his room. I hurt him Maya, I disappoint him, I broke his trust. And he probably doesn't want to see my face again." Riley gave a big sigh.

"He loves you Riles, his reactions were normal. He'll come around. At least he didn't throw you out or something because I know how much you hated my place."