Chapter 15

Riley was waiting for Farkle to answer his phone.

"Hey," Riley sounded panic.

"Hey, is everything alright?" he asks, sounding nervous.

"Um yeah, I'm all good. I did not want to freak you out but I've called everyone and no one is answering their phone," she said. "My water broke... And I'm at home alone," she cried.

"What?! Riles why don't you call me earlier?! Oh, my god, I'm coming right now! Are you in pain? Are you having contractions? Are you really sure no one is at home?" he sounded panic.

Riley holds her phone away from her, so she can suppress her laugh. A number of questions he blurts out makes her want to break into laughter. Maya was in the back trying to hold her laugh.

"Riles? Are you there?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm here," she said. "Just hurry up!" and she hung up.

Riley turn to Maya, "I don't think that's a good idea," Riley said feeling guilty as ever. "I mean, I've ignored for almost a week and suddenly I called him, telling him I'm into labor? He's going to be pissed."

Maya is still laughing, "What? It's funny. You need to talk to him how you are wrong and I'm cheering things up for you." she said.

Riley took a sit next to Maya at the bay window, "but if he's really mad, how does it cheers things up for me?"

Maya put one of her arms around her, "well, if he's mad, just tell him that it was my idea, and I insist you do it because I think its funny to mess with him once in a while," she chuckled.

"Okay I guess," Riley said feeling nervous as ever. She has been such a bitch to Farkle and

Maya pulls her into a hug, "I need to go, if anything happen, you call me okay?" she said.

Riley nodded, and Maya crawls out of the bay window and left.

After a few minutes, Riley heard a loud banging sound at the door, so she walked past the living room and slowly open the door. "Riles! Oh, my god. Are you okay? Are you ready? Have you packed?" A number of questions Farkle asked made her burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" he asks raising his voice with his eyebrows furrowed.

"My water didn't break... I-I'm perfectly fine," she laughs.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Riles?"

"Hey, chill, I was just messing with you," she laughs as Farkle walks in and she closes the door.

Farkle run his hand through his hair, "I don't care! That's not cool, you know I'm on the edge about this and I don't want to miss anything when it actually happens. You ignore me for almost a week and you do this to me?" Farkle raised his tone.

Her laughter dies down and she begins to feel bad about pulling his leg, but it was actually funny.

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't do it again," she promise as he took his hand and slowly drag him to her room and to her Bay window. Farkle slowly helps Riley put herself down since she is having trouble with it."Sit," she pats the space next to her.

Farkle slowly took a seat next to her. Riley is still holding his hand, keeping her head down, not knowing what to say. She knows that she was wrong for what she did to him.

"I'm sorry," she hesitated. "I know what I did wasn't fair for you," she said and tears started forming in her eyes. Farkle just remains silent and just stare at her.

"Josh told me about him and Isadora. And I Maya told me about why, you did not say anything when she assumed, you know-" she couldn't finish her sentence and took a deep breath to stop herself from bursting into tears. "I did not even let you explain, I was so emotional and being so stupid. I let my jealousy took over the best of me."