Chapter 3

Riley just stared at the tater tots and pasta on her plate, and then she turn to the right to look at maya's tray and stared at her sloppy joe.

"Why the tater tots smelled weird?" riley question.

"What's wrong with you, the tater tots smell fine, are you sure you're okay Riles?"

"I don't know, maybe its your sloppy joe, are you sure they are fine?" Riley raising one of her eyebrows."Thank god we have the pudding, gosh I love pudding," she grabbed the spoon and ate it.

"Since when you love pudding?" now maya is raising her eyebrows staring at her friend with utter weirdness as her friend almost finish the pudding less than a minute.

"Are you eating yours?" riley asked.

"Really riles? You've been eating a lot and not the things you use to eat, you're eating things that you barely even touch before, and what's with the exhausted face like all the time, I thought you always sleep early. Are you hiding something from me?"

Riley just keep eating the pudding and pretend she did not hear what she said.

"Hey ladies," Riley was relieved that Farkle interrupted the conversation.

"Thank god you're here," Riley exclaimed excitingly.

"When are you so excited to see Farkle?" maya asked with a soft laughter.

"Since I carry around this," he unzip his bag and pull out a bottle of ketchup.

"YASSSS," Riley exclaimed. She grabbed the bottle of ketchup in his hands and put the ketchup on her pudding.

"Oh my god Riles, you're making me wanna throw up, please don't tell me you're eating that," maya said before she start making the puking sound. "And Farkle, since when you bring ketchup in your bag and how the hell you know she need it?"

"Ummm," farkle hesitated on what to respond to Maya's question. "She texted me this morning telling me she need one."

Maya was unconvinced because how awkward Farkle reacted to the question, Maya knew that Farkle and Riley is hiding things from her.

"Okay sure, whatever, today I'm gonna pretend I believe you, next time, you won't get to see your new pretty hair anymore, by the way, I got to go Riles, I cannot bare looking at you and your pudding and the ketchup altogether. I think I cannot see pudding for a while after this,"

Farkle waved at Maya as she walked away from them.

"I think its time,"

"It's time for what? To tell our parents?" riley asked.

"Yes, but no, I was thinking that maybe we should go to a checkup, you know to make sure our baby is okay,"

The fact farkle said our baby is giving her the tingling feeling, making it more real knowing there's a baby inside of her. Her baby. Farkle's baby. Their baby.

"Oh, we can't go to the doctors here, my mom knows everybody in the community like all the doctors and I bet that they would tell my mother once they found out that I went for a checkup and I'm not ready to tell them," Riley said with worried that people will start realizing and talking about her.

"Riles, I've thought about that, and I book us an appointment with this private doctor, a bit far from here, and trust me even if the doctor knew your mom, he won't tell a soul because, first it's confidential and second, I pay him a lot, he won't tell, trust me," Farkle said it calmly and so assuring that it made Riley relieved and convinced that everything would be fine until they are ready to tell their parents.