Chapter 17

The doctors were getting Riley all cleaned up and also the baby. Farkle kissed both of their heads; Riley's and the baby's before he leave the delivery room and go out to the waiting room to give everyone the news. Everyone stood up when they saw Farkle walked out of the delivery room.

"So how was she?" Cory asked.

Farkle gave them all a grin while they all stare at him with excitement. "She's amazing," his grin turned into a wide smile, "they're both are amazing."

"So can we see her now?" Maya asked with excitement in her voice.

"The doctor is cleaning her up and the baby," he explained. "The nurse will let us know when they're done with her."

They waited for quite a while before the nurse came, "you can see her now," the nurse informed them.

They are all so excited to see the Riley and the baby. Maya practically jumps at her feet and screamed a yes, following the nurse to Riley's room. Maya immediately rushes to Maya's side, where she went to her other side. Everyone gasp at the beautiful baby in Riley's arm.

"She's perfect," Topanga cries and turn her head to see Cory's expression.

"She is," Cory said as he tried to cover his eyes to stop them from watering.

"Mom, dad, cmon, please don't cry," Riley let out a small laugh.

"We're not!" they say in unison.

"Don't get so emotional guys, it's just a baby," Auggie said as he struggles to get on the bed, to sit next to her.

"Let me help you," Farkle said and help him get on the bed.

"She's so small, she looks like an alien. I can't tell she looks like you or Farkle," Auggie said and face Riley and give her grin. "A very adorable cute alien, I mean."

"Well, to me she's freaking adorable! Congratulations you two," Maya said. Lucas was standing behind Maya staring at the baby. "Yeah, you did an amazing job, Riles, she's adorable."

"Wow, I can't believe you both had a baby and it's here." Zay pointing at the baby as his disbelieve face.

"Can I hold her?" Maya asks. Farkle looked at Riley for confirmation as she smiles and nod before he carefully took the baby and place her in her arms, making sure she holds her properly.

"Hold her head carefully," he tells her, practicing it for her. He put Maya's hand under her head and she thanks him. "That's perfect," Farkle said in relief.

"She's perfect," Maya corrects, using her other hand to touch her tiny cheeks. "She's so adorable Riles, I feel like I have the potential of eating her because she's so cute," she said while stroking her cheeks gently with her finger.

"Okay I'm taking her back," Farkle said as he tried to take her and everyone laughed.

Maya took a step back and laughed, "Hey, chill papa bear, I'm still not done with her." she said. "You know what guys? The longer I hold her, the more I feel like maybe I want one," she smiled while looking at the baby and everyone was in shock of what she said. Maya looks at everyone and before anyone said anything, "I mean someday, in the future. Not now!" she chuckled.

Everyone let out their breath in relief. "Thank God you were kidding, I am not expecting my another girl to be a teen mom," Topanga said in relief.

"And I can't wait when that happens," Maya said and turn around and give small grin at Lucas.

"Okay Maya, your time is up. Her grandparents haven't held her yet. So yeah, we want to hold her." Cory said as she slowly took her into his arms. Topanga that is standing next to him, stroke the baby girl's hair while trying to contain herself from crying.