• O N E • (edited)

You know that feeling that you get when someone is watching you? I get that every single day... It keeps me up at night. Wakes me up from my sleep because of the cold sweat on my body. It prevents me from enjoying my life.

It's always the same dream. A tall man in a dark mask- telling me that he is coming, and coming soon. That I am his. And his only. It's terrifying.

I ran away from my village as fast as I could. Why? The first order. I don't know why they would show up to my planet, let alone my village. Why my village? We were in the middle of the woodland, away from any other civilization.

I stopped in the center of another village. I paced back and forth thinking that I've lost them. This is where my family told me to meet them. I allowed them to go first. They should be here by now. As I was pacing back and forth I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me," a tall slender man in a mask said standing before me.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered while moving out of his way. He quickly covered my mouth and picked me up.
People stood there and watched. Minutes passed by and suddenly everything turned black.

**

I woke up in a dark room on a large bed.  As I attempted to sit up I was forcefully pushed backdown by the man I've seen in my dreams.

"Don't worry darling. I won't hurt you, well not too bad," the man from my nightmares said. My breathing got unsteady as the figure moved closer to me.

"P-please. Let me go. I'll give you anything," I begged.

"Do you know who I am?" He said. I quickly nodded my head no and the room filled with his laughter. "I'm Kylo Ren. A killer. And you, you are Victoria Dawn. I've been the one who you've seen in your dreams. I told you I was coming, did you not believe me?" He said with a chuckle.

"How do you know me?" I asked. Great. I was kidnaped, and to make it better- by a murderer.

"I know everything about you. I've been watching you for months now. I know how you hum to yourself as you do your cleaning, when you get angry you grit your teeth as your eyes swell with tears. Victoria, why do I find you so... intriguing? You're all I can think about. I should kill you, supreme leader Snoke would want it that way."

"Take off your mask. Don't be a coward and show me your face," I quietly demanded. He slowly took if off and threw it behind him. He was absolutely stunning. His dark brown hair fit perfectly with his facial structure. Everything about him was magnificent. No, I mustn't be thinking this way of my kidnapper and a murderer. That is so- wrong!

"Victoria. You are mine," he said and placed his hand on mine. My body tensed up. "Look at me."

I couldn't look at him and more than I already have. He kidnapped me. Told me he's been watching me. Now he says I'm his. No, I refuse to look at him.

"LOOK AT ME!" He screamed. Tears filled my eyes. He grabbed my face between his hands and forced me to look at him. Instantly I closed my eyes.

"Why won't you look at me?" He asked.

"Let me go," I whispered. He let go of my face and pushed me back. Then he put his mask on and left the room. I curled up on the bed and started to cry. Why me? Why would he choose me? The most hated man in the universe kidnapped me.

Everything started to cave in. My chest grew heavy. I was no longer breathing. I was having a panic attack. I tried to take deep breathes but nothing seemed to work. I wanted to scream. I wanted to call for help, but nothing escaped my lips. Only air. It felt like hours, in all reality it was only minutes.

"Victoria," Kylo cooed as he wrapped his arms around me. I shook my head no. I don't want that monster to touch me. I want to be alone. "Victoria, please."

A few more minutes passed as Kylo held me in his arms. After I calmed down a bit Kylo let me go. He tried talking to me but I wouldn't listen. I blocked him out and thought of a million other things. Kylo ended up getting frustrated and left the room once again.

I laid on the bed and looked at the dark ceiling, imagining what has happened to my family and my village. The poor infants that were just born months before. Were they left orphaned? Is it my fault? What really did happen to my Village after I fled. What happened to the market I was at where Kylo then found me. Were stands destroyed? Or was it quick and quiet? I guess I may never know...