Fourteen

It's been days since I saw kylo. Tedious days. That night when he told me who he really was, was the last night I saw him. I pace back and forth in the room waiting for him to come back. He may scare me, but I still love him.

The lack of sleep caused bags to form under my eyes. Not eating caused me to let off more weight than usual.

I walked into the bathroom and splashed water onto my face.

"Please come back Kylo," I whispered to myself.

Why won't he come back? Where is he? No matter how many times I say I hate you. I can't hate him. I love him. More than anything.

It is my fault that my parents are dead. If I would have just listened. They'd still be here. I can't hate him. I can only hate myself.

It's my fault. You should have died. Not them. I'm pathetic.

What if Kylo is dead. Because of me. Everyone would be dying around me. An I can't help to feel that it's my fault.

Then the door opened. I quickly turned around to find kylo. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"You ass hole! I was worried sick!" I cried as he just stood there. He took his helmet off and dropped it on the floor.

"Why? I though you hated me," he said.

"That's not true Kylo. I love you!" I said.

"I've been busy," he said.

"So busy that you couldn't send someone to tell me that you're okay?" I said and pushed his side. He winced in pain. I lifted up his shirt to reveal bloody bandage.

"What happened!" I asked.

"Nothing," he said.

"Obviously it isn't nothing! What happened?" I asked again

"I was attacked, now come rest. I can tell you haven't rested," he said while pulling me to the bed.

"Kylo. Don't leave me like that again," I said and he nodded. We laid in the bed and he wrapped his arms around me. He makes me feel safe.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I smiled and fell asleep.