Ten (Edited)

"I killed him," kylo said while pacing back and forth.

"Who did you kill?" I asked.

"He deserved it. He was pathetic," he said.

"Who did you kill?" I asked once again.

"My father," he said and my body froze. If he can kill his father he can kill me.

"Y-your father?" I asked. I have never felt so much fear in my life. 

"Victoria. I won't hurt you," kylo said. I just agreed.

"Okay," I answered and say on the couch. He then sat by me and wrapped his arm around me.

"You trust me. Right?" Kylo asked.

"Yes," I answered. Do I really trust him?

"Then trust me when I say I won't hurt you," he said.

"I trust you," I responded and kissed his cheek. He laid his head on my shoulder and I smiled.

"You're gorgeous," he said.

"Lies," I said and he sat up.

"I would never lie to you," he said.

Kylo's POV

Victoria. Is she now afraid of me? I don't want her to be. I love her. I hear all the stormtrooper a talk about how gorgeous she is. She is more than words can describe. She is mine. No one can take her away from me.

No one.

"Kylo. Did you even hear me?" Victoria asked.

"No I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked.

"Don't you agree that Genesis is a cute name?"

"Why are you thinking of names?" I asked.

"I just like to think of names when I get bored," she answered and looked down.

"Are you sure? Or did I put my child inside of you?" I asked.

"Wha- Kylo! No! I don't think so!" She said and playfully smacked my arm.

"We'd make a cute baby and don't deny it."

"Denied!" She said and covered her blushing face.

"But yes. Genesis is a cute name, for a pet," I answered.

"Ugh. You're so difficult!" She said and smiled. I quickly pecked her lips and earned a giggle.

"You're to cute," I added.

"Am not!"

"Hush."

"You hush."

"Make me," I said and she smiled. She smashed her lips on mine and gently bit my lower lip.

"I said be quiet," she softly said as I felt her warm breath hit my lips. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Oh so now you're the dominant one of this relationship?" I questioned. She nodded her head and crossed her arms.

"Yeah okay tell me how that goes," I chuckled. Not even five seconds later she told me being the dominant one was to difficult and I can have my place back.

"That's not the role for me," she giggled.

"Obviously," I said and kissed her forehead.

"But you're still a bully," she added.

"Yes. Yes I am," I said and moved my hair out of my face.

"Kylo," she whined.

"Hmm?"

"Haii," she giggled. I rolled my eyes and patted my head. She is too adorable.