Three (Edited)

Going to the small chest where he took the paints out of i started to rummage through it. I first found all of his drawings which were dated. The most recent ones are the darkest. From these I noticed how lonely he was. All he wants it's to be loved. And there was one that caught my attention. It had me in it. I had my hair perfectly curled and I was wearing a dark blue dress. And next to me was  Kylo. We both were smiling. We were happy.

I smiled a bit and sighed. It was a beautiful painting. I can see this, but at the same time I can't. He is evil. he is the leader of the First Order. Everyone fears him. I fear him. One wrong movement or word he can snap. Destroying anything that is in his path. Maybe all he wants is love. Love, maybe he never felt that. His parents must have showed him it. Correct? Who are his parents? 

Can I be happy with him? Could I possibly love something so evil? Can I change him for the better? 

"That is my dream," Kylo's voice said from behind me. I quickly placed the drawing back and stood up.

"I'm s-sorry. I should have looked through your belongings," I said. He came close to me causing me to take a step back.

"It's okay. Victoria. Don't be afraid of me," he said and grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him.

"You may not love me now. But I will find a way for you to love me back," he said tightening his grip on my wrist.

"Ow. Please let go. You're hurting me," I said and he let go.

"I just want you to love me. But. No one. Absolutely no one. Will know about you, until I decide to tell others. The troopers and general know of you. Everyone in the First Order does to be exact. But the ones beyond this base do not," he said.

"Why keep me a secret?" I asked.

"Everyone wants to hurt me and if they find out about you they'd hurt you. Plus. I'm a stone cold killer," he said with a grin. 

"Does that mean I have to stay in here all the time?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Ugh. Expect me to rummage through more of your stuff then," I said.

"As long as I can discover what's underneath your clothing," he said while playing with the fabric that makes up my shirt.

"You pig!" I said while smacking his hand away.

"Easy there," he said and sat down. I held the painting canvas in my arms and he handed me a pencil. I sat on the floor and started to draw the outline of my painting.

**

"That's gorgeous," kylo said once I finished my painting

"Thank you," I softly said and washed the paint out of the paint brushes. Kylo picked it up and hung it on the wall. 

"Um, may i take a shower?" i questioned. He nodded and showed me to the bathroom. I got in and realized he never gave me an clean pair of clothing to change in. I washed my hair and washed my body. Getting out i wrapped a towel around my body and poking my head out the door. 

"Uh, Kylo, m-may I have a clean pair of clothing. Please," i squeaked. He chuckled and handed me a large shirt and clean pair of underwear and bra. My face turned scarlet once I realized where he got these from. From my room.. In the village. I went back into the bathroom and got dressed. 

"Thank you," I said as i walked out of the bathroom brushing my hair. 

"Your welcome," He said.