Twenty-Two

Waking up know I'm married to Kylo is the best feeling ever. I know I am safe with him. No one will ever touch me or this baby.

"Kylo. I want to go for a walk in the woods," I whined.

"Fine. Get dressed warm and we can go. Wait you got to eat first!"

"Kay." I said with a smile. I don't get to go outside everyday. Kylo says it isn't safe and I can only go when he is with me. Since he is the only one who can protect me.

   He handed me a plate of food an I quickly ate it. He looked at me as he was taking his second bite of his food.

"Did you taste any of that?" He asked.

"Nope. Now let's go," I said.

"I have to eat too Victoria."

"Hurry," I said and he smiled.

"I can wait. Let's go," he said while putting his fork down.

     I ran into the woods as Kylo chased me. Snow covered the ground. I made a snowball and threw it a kylo. Hitting him in the face. He then picked up snow and threw it at me.

"Victoria. Go," kylo said while dropping the snow. I turned around and saw the resistance. I quickly ran back to the base and tried to find someone.

"Hurry! The resistance is here! Kylo is by himself!" I screamed and dozens of  stormtroopers rushed outside.

"Mrs. Ren. Please go to your room, it isn't safe for you," a stormtrooper said while leading me to the bedroom. I looked out side the door and saw two troopers standing outside.

     Looking out the window I saw the battle that just begun. Snow once being pure. Now stained with blood.  If I look very closely. I can see a black figure. Kylo. Fighting to protect everything he cares about.

    Could this battle be my fault? Can I possibly be the reason for kylo risking his life?

"I need to go see snoke," I said to the troopers outside of the door. The escorted me to snoke.

"Snoke. What is the reason of this battle. Is it me?" I asked.

"Hello there child. Not it is not you, but what you are carrying," snoke answered. The baby. They want the baby. But why? The won't take my baby. Our baby. Kylo. Please don't get hurt.