Four (Edited)

"Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
(But, there's just something about)
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy," I sung quietly to myself. Kylo looked at me and smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Your voice is gorgeous," he said.

"You truly are a comedian aren't you?" I said.

"Sing more to me," he said.

"I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway."
"Let's stay here for the rest of the day and you can sing to me," he said.

"It's late though," I said.

"Shh. Just sing," he said.

"Collide invisible lips like a shadow on the wall,
And just throw, oh no.
You can't just throw me away," I sung getting softer and softer and looked over and he was asleep. I pulled the blankets over him and smiled. This can't be that bad.

I laird under the covers and he warped his arm around my waist and quietly snored.

**

"Sir," another trooper said from the door way.

"Go away," kylo said and shoved his face into my neck.

"But sir," the trooper said.

"Go," I said to kylo.

"But I want to lay with you," kylo whined.

"I'll be here when you get back," I said and pulled the covers over my face. He got up and quickly got dressed.

"I'll be back," he said and left the room.  I fell back asleep immediately.

"Mommy! Mommy! It's daddy! Daddy's hurt!" I heard a child cry. I looked around to see my surroundings. I was somewhere in the First Order base. I looked at the small child in front of me who resembled Kylo and I.

"Take me to him," I said and grabbed the child's hand. I was lead out to the middle of the woods, where it was snowing. I looked on the fresh snow on floor and saw spots of blood every now and then.

"Victoria!" Kylo called in pain. I ran over to him and saw him holding his side.

"Honey go get the nurse," I said and the child ran back to the base. I ripped my shirt and placed it on Kylo's wound.

"It hurts," Kylo said trough gritted teeth. I nodded and placed a hand on his cheek.

"I know. You'll be okay. The nurse is coming," I reassured and his breathing became heavier.

"I love you," Kylo said.

"I love you as well," I said. He held on to my wrist as I applied pressure to the wound.

"Ren!" I heard the nurse call from behind me. I backed away from Kylo as the nurse opened her first aid kit and started to stitch Kylo up.

"Help him up," the nurse commanded me. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him up.

"Let's get you to the room," I said.

"Good morning," Kylo cooed in my ear. I scrunched my nose and sighed. Did he seriously have to sleep in the same bed as me?

"Morning," I said.

"Breakfast?" Kylo questioned.

"No. It upsets my stomach," I said and he nodded.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Only inside of the base okay?" He said and I continued to smile. Anything is better than being in here all damn day.