Fifteen

I woke up to rays of sun light hitting me on the face. I looked at kylo, who was still peacefully asleep. His grip on me was rather tight, but I managed to get out of it. Getting up to take a shower I noticed that his bandage was full.

I'll change it when I get out of the shower.

     Hoping into the shower I sighed.  I still had a perfect view of the bed. I smiled at the though of him saying I love you. Butterflies filled my stomach once again. Kylo always gave me butterflies. But what would Ben Solo give me?

    I got out and dressed myself. I grabbed some bandage and walked to the bed. Unwrapping the bandage on Kylo was the worst part. He squirmed and stretched.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his sexy morning voice.

"Um. Trying to clean you up?" I said like a question.

"Oh," he said and I continued to clean him, "fuck."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," I said while pulling my hands away from him.

"It's okay," he said with a reassuring smile, "have you ate?"

"N-no," I answered.

"We need to get you something to eat," he added. Is it that obvious? Am I seriously getting that skinny?

"I'll eat once I get you cleaned," I compromised.

"Sounds like a deal."

Kylo's POV

I watched Victoria clean up my wound. She is beyond skinny. Her ribs stick out, her cheekbones are more than noticeable. And the worst part. It's my fault.

I've caused her so much pain. But she still loves me. She is my good inside of the bad. I guess we are like a yin yang.

It's true when people say opposites attract. I would do anything for her. Anything.

"Let's eat," I said

"Okay," she said with a smile.