Five (Edited)

"Victoria. I'm back," kylo said and I threw a pillow at him.

"That wasn't nice," he said and picked it up and places it on the bed.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah. Here's a shirt," he said and tossed me one of his shirts. I got up and went to the bathroom and undressed myself.

Kylo's POV

I watched Victoria go to the bathroom and shut the door. She didn't close it all the way. I watched her from the crack and decided I should go shower to. I slowly stripped down and went into the bathroom.

Victoria had her back facing the door and I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder.

"Kylo!" She screamed.

"What?" I asked.

"Please. No," she said.

"I just wanted a shower," I said.

"No. Get out," she said with her back still facing me. I sighed and left the bathroom. I guess there is always a tomorrow to shower with her.

Victoria's POV

Fuck! Why would he do that?!

I got dressed in the shirt kylo have to me and it went to mid-thigh. I left the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Save it," I snapped and sat on the small couch that was in there.

"Did it bother you that much?" He asked.

"I though you knew me. Obviously you don't know everything about me. You should know I hate my body and don't ever want you to see me nude again!" I said and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I thought it would help," he said quietly. Making me feel guilty for yelling at him.

"I'm sorry. But don't do that again," I said. He walked over to me and sat on his knees in front of me. He kissed my hand and looked at me.

"I didn't mean to upset you," he said.

"It's okay Kylo," I said and I grabbed his hand.

"Sing to me," he said and it smiled.

"But maybe you should get some rest. You've been gone and busy all day," I said.

"I'm not tired," he said. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and tossed me on the bed.

"Kylo!" I giggled.

"Victoria," he mimicked, "sing to me,"

"Fine," I said and sung a song.

"You're not that happy are you? I thought you were happy," Kylo said.

"I'm not happy but I know how to hide my feelings," I said.

"I want you to be happy. I want you to smile," he said and placed his hand on mine.

"Someday. Just. Not now," I said.

"Yes someday," he smiled.

"Can we go outside?" I nervously asked.

"Yes. Get your coat on," Kylo said. I got up and grabbed my coat thingy and put it on and smiled.

"Only for 15 minutes. It's getting late and we need to get to bed soon," Kylo added. I nodded and rushed out the door.
Once we got outside snow started to fall on my shoulders and head. I giggled and made a snow ball and threw it at Kylo. He chuckled and threw one back at me. I squealed and ran away from him and continued to throw snow. He caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to the ground with him. I let out another giggle as I laid on his chest. He kissed my cheek and ran his fingers through my hair.

"You're hair is rather soft," he softly said.

"Well yes. I did just take a shower," I smiled.

"There's that gorgeous little smile," he said and sat up. I fell off of him and squealed once again he sat criss crossed and pulled me into his lap.

"The stars are pretty," I said while looking up at the night sky.

"Mmhmm," he said as he stared at me.

"What?" I giggled. 

"Nothing. You were just admiring your universe and I was admiring mine," he smiled. I couldn't help blushing and smiling. That may have been the cheesiest thing ever but it was a cute cheesy. This can't be that bad...