Seventeen

2k readers? Thanks again guys! There will be a small time skip. So don't hate on me. Stay cloudy and may the force be with you
-Alexandrea Cassells💙

*Two months later*

     I've been waking up sick. Vomiting everything I ate the night before. Kylo says it's just a flu. But I know it's just more than the flu. Something is not right with my body. And I want to know what it is.

     Walking to the infirmary you can tell it was well sanitized. 

"Good morning Ms. Dawn," a nurse greeted.

"Good morning. I want to know what is wrong with me. Why do I keep vomiting?" I asked.

"Well. You are not sick. When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" She asked.

"Uh. Um. Two months ago," I whispered.

"Well. Let's give you and ultrasound and see if you are. Pregnant," she smiled. Pregnant. The word pregnant is a scary word. I laid on a small bed and she lifted up my shirt, putting jelly on my stomach. I watched the screen carefully. Extremely carefully.

"I know it's small to see. But your baby is about the size of a bean," she said. I am pregnant.

"T-thank you," I said. She started to talk to me again but I zoned out. Not listing to a word she said but nodding occasionally to make her think I was listening.

     How am I going to tell Kylo that I'm pregnant. How will he react? What if he doesn't want this baby? I can't kill this baby. I won't be able to live with myself knowing that I killed an innocent baby. Better yet, my baby.