-chapter 5-

sorry this punk edit is so bad, it's really hard to make, but yeah basically kellin but with more tattoos and YES THAT IS BLUE IN HIS HAIR. I'd also like to mention, VIC AND KELLIN ARE GOING TO BE VERSATILE IN THIS, BECAUSE I CAN DEAL WITH BOTTOM KELLIN BUT I REALLY NEED SOME TOPPING VIC IN THIS TOO 

-Vic's Pov-

"From Koala Bear: Hey, I'm just down at the parlour. Guess who I'm tattooing in a few minutes!!!!" I read the text message from Kellin aloud. I wasn't actually reading it to the guys, more to myself, but they still listened in like the nosey assholes they are.

To Koala Bear: who!!!! I speedily typed back, all of sitting there and looking at my phone in anticipation. "Whoa, he's tattooing Slash!"

"Holy shit!" Tony exclaimed, "He's a guitar legend." 

I smiled widely, unbelievably happy for Kellin. That's awesome Kangaroo! Proud of you xo I really was proud of him. This was someone who's lived in America for less than a month, and here he was about to tattoo a rock legend! 

Mike was trying to calm down a fangirling Tony, chuckling at Tony's excited expression. I looked down at another text from Kellin that popped up on my screen. "Kellin said we could go down to the shop after he's done." 

Jaime and Mike just kind of shrugged, while Tony gave me and excited nod. "I want to go, I might get to meet him," he giggled, giving me a child-like smile. He really was like a small, adorable turtle sometimes. I blushed when Kellin text me goodbye, ending it with a small heart, wondering how someone like me was with someone as sweet as Kellin. 

Yes, I am actually confident with who I am, but Kellin was so far out of my league. With his piercing blue eyes, flawless skin, plump lips, bad-boy piercings, and sexy tattoos, it left em feeling nervous whenever I was around him. Was he really into me, though? Did the way I dress put him off? Oh god, would he be repulsed if he found out I wore girl panties!?

I don't know why he'd find that out, but I still worried. Maybe I was over thinking it? Maybe I was thinking about it enough? Either way, I knew I had feelings toward Kellin that were more than friendly, even if they were small. 

~

Tony and I entered the slightly familiar tattoo parlour, the small bell dinging above us. Over where Kellin tattooed me in the back, he was taking off his rubber tattooing gloves and smiling at a tan man with a mop of curly hair, being none other than Slash. 

It was pretty amazing seeing him in real life, since as a kid my dad loved Guns 'N' Roses. Tony, well, that was a different story; By the look on his face, he looked like he was about to pass out any minute. Switching my gaze away from Tony, I watched Kellin shake Slash's hand, before Slash began walking in our direction. 

I smiled quickly at him, and walked over to where Kellin was, more interested in the adorable Australian boy. "Hey, Koala Bear," I greeted, making him smile up at me. "Ello, love." That accent of his never got sick, I could hear him talk for hours and never get sick of it.

"By the way, you know Koalas aren't even bears," he chuckled, finishing cleaning his area. 

"Whoops." Biting my lip, I let my eyes trail down to his inked arms that showed through his dark-grey t-shirt. I reached forward and grabbed his hand, getting a look at his tattoos. They were really nice. My long nail trailed against his skin, and I just fell in love with the beautiful art on his body. I could never pull of that many tattoos, but I thought he looked sexy as fuck with his. 

When I looked up, I saw Kellin already staring back. I blushed, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry, your tattoos are just gorgeous," I mumbled shyly. 

His plump lips curled into a grin, "Thank you, love. And, um, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out on another date tonight?" He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. I giggled, whilst biting my lip, and nodded. "I'd really like that, Kellin."