chapter 20

Q: name something you like about yourself. Please try not to say nothing because it's okay to love yourself <3

[] Kellin's Pov []

Vic popped the cap to his lip balm, those weird ones that looked like coloured eggs, coating his lips with a thin layer. I watched intently from his bed, still in just my boxers, not ready for the day yet, while Vic had already washed his face, brushed his teeth, and all that, now sitting in his panties in front of the mirror, doing his makeup.

"You know you look beautiful without all that shit?" I yawn, propping my weight on my elbow, resting my head in my palm.

He looked at me through the mirror, a small smile gracing his pink lips. "You really think so?" His voice sounded so sweet.

I pulled the covers off my body, sitting on the ground next to Vic and pulling his petite figure onto my lap. He giggled when I littered soft kisses along his neck. "Of course, baby. You look perfect with and without makeup."

He craned his neck, tilting his head upwards, pressing his giggling lips against mine. "I love you," he told me, making me grin against his lips.

"Awe, Kells. . . as sweet as is this moment is, I need to finish my makeup and you need to go shower."

I chuckled deeply, leaving a sloppy kiss below his ear. "You trying to say I smell bad?" I tease, tazering his sides.

He shrieked at the action, pushing my hands away, playfully demanding through his laughs, "Go take a shower, butthead!"

I grabbed his round bottom before standing up and getting clothes from his drawer that I kept here for the next day when I stayed the night. "Love you!" I heard him call.

"Love you, too, Princess!" I call back, shutting the bathroom door, turning on the tap and beginning my shower. Easter dinner was tonight with Vic's family.

I've never met his mom or dad so I felt a little more than jittery. Would they approve of me for Vic? I didn't want to think Vic's parents were judging people, but no parent has ever approved of how I dressed or my 'alternative' lifestyle, so I was mentally preparing myself in case that happened.

I washed the last of Vic's scented shower gel off my body, turning off the shower. Steam clouded the mirrors and pictures frames decorating Vic's wash room. The whole style of Vic's house was so fucking cute.

I quickly dried myself, draping one of Vic's pink towels around my waist. All of Vic's things were either pastel or some fruity scent, which I found adorable, but not when I came out of the shower smelling of strawberries and pink chiffon. When I opened the door, steam poured out into Vic's room, before disappearing into the air.

By now, Vic already was dressed with his makeup done as well with his hair. Beautiful would be an understatement when describing how he looked. Staring at him now gave a tug to my heart at the realization of how deeply in love I was with him. It honestly sort of frightened me how much I'd grown to adore one person. Never had I thought that I'd ever feel like this towards someone. Yet I also never thought I'd have someone as stunning as Vic either.

I tucked the edge of my towel into the top so it wouldn't fall as I moved, then creeping my arms around the back of Vic's slim waist, watching fondly at how he put in his fake, pale-pink plugs, unlike mine that were very much real and hurt like fuck to get stretched.

"You look," I whisper, nipping his earlobe gently, "unbelievably beautiful. . . drop dead gorgeous. . . stunning."

That made him giggle in a girly manner, placing his arms over mine that stayed securely around his hips. His thin, tan legs looked so hot in his thigh-high socks that I adored when he wore. His chestnut hair was curled into loose ringlets, a pink, bunny headband placed in his styled locks. The whole outfit consisted of pink and I loved how the sleeves of his jumper came over his pastel nails in sweater paws.