-chapter 15-

• Vic's Pov •

"We'll just have two waffles with extra whipped cream with one coffee and one iced coffee, please."

The waitress nodded, to which I thanked her briefly before turning back to Kellin and I's conversation. The sun shone brightly onto him, a soft, warm breeze blowing his locks. Today was gorgeous out, with the sun out all warm, clouds floating around and a nice, cool breeze.

"You should take me to properly meet your brother and friends sometime," Kellin said, quirking an eyebrow.

My nails tapped against the table subconsciously. "Yeah. Sure, babe." He smiled at me, leaning across the table to shortly peck my lips.

"I don't think you realize how gorgeous you look, Vic. Someone should really appreciate how beautiful you look twenty four seven." He smirked, as he stared fondly at me from the other side of the small, outdoor table.

I crossed my leg over the other. "Oh hush." I nudge his leg softly with my foot, a warm blush spreading through my cheeks. I loved how Kellin thought I looked good, yet he looked sexy as fuck.

His attire was so bad ass and hot. He had the amazing musk of leather and cigarette smoke mixed in with his cologne. Kellin's hair looked great, his piercings were flawless as ever, and his shades made me want to ride him on this table. But of course there wouldn't be any of that. Yet, that is.

"You're blushing." Luckily, the waitress came back with our food before Kellin could embarrass me any further. The sweet scent of the hot waffles wafted in the air, me smiling brightly as the woman set the plates and drinks down at our table.

"Thank you," we both say in unison, giggling at each other when the waitress left with a warm smile.

Picking up my iced coffee, I sipped it, fawning over the taste. I've always preferred it over hot coffee any day, unlike Kellin who liked his coffee black because he's insane.

In thought of him, I let my fingers find their way into Kellin's, bringing his hand to my lips in thanks. "I really appreciate this date, Kellin."

He shrugged his shoulders casually. "It's nothing, love. Anytime."

A little spark of happiness ignited in my chest, feeling finally respected in my life. Of course, my family is so, so understanding when it comes to my lifestyle, but to have someone actually dating me and liking how I like to be, is something I could never get over.

With a good, confident feeling inside, I picked up my knife and fork, spreading around the whipped cream on top, and cutting a tiny piece off. When I looked up, I smiled brightly at Kellin, who winked, and brought the fork to my lips, only for it to be whacked harshly out of my hand.

My eyes widened in shock, as well as Kellin's, as we turned to see a teenage boy with a couple guys and girls looking back at us mockingly as they found a seat at the table behind us. I knew it was the guy with the snapback by the smirk on his face, a bimbo clinging to his side like a disease.

"You look like a faggot in those piece of shit clothes, queer!" he called at me, getting the attention of a few other people outside the café, who followed his gaze to me.

I sinked into myself, watching all the girls with him giggle at me. They were younger than me, yet they still pushed me around. My fork still lay on the ground, waffle piece stabbed into the top, my appetite disappearing now that they were here.

Hesitantly, I let my eyes lock with Kellin's. He looked at me with a pained expression and it made me feel even worse. "Don't listen to it, Vic. You look absolutely beautiful."