-chapter 18-

I made Vic's outfit and I'd sacrifice my first born child to see him in it.

• Vic's Pov •

"Ooh,Vic, you look hot in that! Kellin will be drooling over you," Jaime gushed, beaming at me from his spot on my bed. Oreo sat curled up by his torso as he lay on his side, head rested on his hand.

I giggled at my reflection in the mirror, feeling very confident and pretty today. My chestnut hair lay straightened on my shoulders, part pulled into a french braid on the side of my head. I'd also changed my usual silver nose ring, to a rich black.

The burgundy panties with 'daddy' on the back, hugged my bum nicely underneath my skirt. Dirty thoughts flooded my mind as I remember Kellin and I's first time last night. It was fucking amazing, I'll tell you.

Never had I had sex that was as meaningful as last night. No guy treats me like Kellin, touches me like Kellin, kisses me like Kellin, fucks me like Kellin, and especially loves me like Kellin. The way he treated me like a precious, rare jewel made me actually feel like one.

Sighing in content, I fell onto my bed on my back, snatching up my stuffed bunny along the way. "Thanks, Jaime."

He chuckled. "No problem."

We sat in silence for a few moments, both of us just day-dreaming. Well, at least I was. Different scenarios of me teasing Kellin crossed my mind multiple times. I'd love to suck his cock in a public place or just have a romantic night under the stars and make love in a pile of blankets in the bed of the truck.

"Can I tell you something, Vic?" Jaime interrupted my thoughts.

I turned my head to look at him, eyebrows furrowing in concern. "Course, Hime. What's on your mind?" I reached my hand over to run my nails soothingly through his hair.

He sighed, a conflicted look flashing his stern features. "Well. . . I like someone that. . I know I shouldn't," he mumbled, vaguely.

I quirked an eyebrow at him, but he didn't look up. This was odd for Jaime. He was constantly just joking around or being the laid-back fuck he usually is. I'd rarely ever see the serious side he was showing right now.

"What are you talking about, Jaime?" I stopped moving my fingers through his hair and let it rest against his feverish forehead.

He sighed, "I think I have feelings for someone who I could never have. . ."

"Awe, Hime. Why wouldn't she like you? You're a great guy who I'm sure she'd be lucky to have," I reassure, referring to the person as a she since Jaime was straighter than Ariana Grande's chest.

"That's not what. . . Actually, never mind. Don't even worry about it, Vic," he told me, waving his hand, clearing trying to act like whatever it was didn't mean a lot, even though I knew it did.

I let my gaze linger on him for a few moments, his staying cast on the ceiling, until I sighed in defeat. "Fine, fine. But you can always come talk to me if you want, Jaime. I don't want you bottling your emotions and ending up like how I was."

His gaze flickered to mine, nodding shortly. It was more than obvious he had more to say, but I wasn't going to push him right now. I'd let him have his space and then maybe he'd warm up to me or any of the guys and get some advice.

I gave him a friendly peck on the cheek, slipping off the bed. "I'm going to go see Kellin down at the shop. He get's off in fifteen minutes anyway." The information wasn't really important to Jaime, but I told him anyway. "Wanna' come?"

He shook his head silently, getting up from the bed himself and slipping his Vans on. "I think I'll go see Tony. He's always complaining that Mike will never take him to the zoo and he really wants to see the turtles, so I might as well see if he's up for that."