-chapter 9-

sexual content!

-Vic's Pov-

"Kellin did that?"

Mike nodded, tracing the Harry Potter tattoo on his thigh, that Kellin apparently tattooed the first week he was in America before I got my tattoo done by him.

Mike and I were lounging in our living room right now, waiting for Tony and Jaime to come over. Mike and I live together because we're brothers and it's just easier to pay for the place.

The guys were coming over to watch a movie, and I planned on inviting Kellin over too, but he said he had work today. Speaking of him, I think things are going great. We're getting to know each other more and more and I adore absolutely everything about him.

From his alluring and
chiseled features, to his slightly feminine hips. I loved that he was all tough guy looking, but when you looked a little farther down, you saw the small curves in his hips. I wonder how he felt about a versatile relationship?

Yes, I absolutely loved bottoming because it feels amazing, but I don't mind banging a cutie, too. I wanted to be held, and also hold him. The idea of having a relationship like that was exhilarating to me. And hell did I want that with Kellin.

Soon, Tony and Jaime arrived, Tone giving Mike a kiss and I a hug. While Tony and Mike snuggled up together and Jaime put in The Goblet Of Fire, I picked Oreo up from the ground, scratching the top of his head and making him lean into my touch.

I chuckled at him, pressing a tiny kiss to his adorable nose. He made a odd snuffing nose, crawling further up my body and nudging my cheek with his muzzle. Giggling, I hushed my voice as the movie started, "I wonder what Kellin's doing?"

-Kellin's Pov-

I sighed, stepping into the hot shower, letting the soothing water stream down my tattooed body. I'd just gotten off work an hour ago, and I was so horny today it was crazy. Having to walk around with a pole in my pants after too much thinking of a certain pastel boy.

My dick was aching so much as I ran my hand through my soaking wet hair, waiting to see if my hard-on would go down. The only reason I didn't want to jerk off was because I didn't know if it would be wrong to masturbate to Vic without him knowing. At the same time, I didn't exactly want to go to Vic and ask if I could jack off to the thought of him.

The thought was alluring, though. The next best thing of having Vic's soft hands wrapped around my length, was mine. No matter how horny I was, I knew I wouldn't be able to get off unless it was to the thought of Vic.

I exhaled deeply, leaning against the cool shower wall, a contrast to my feverish skin. My cōck just seemed to get harder and harder as I stood in the hot shower water.

The thought of turning the water colder came into mind, but I quickly dismissed it, desperately needing some type of release after all of my sexual frustration today. I looked down at my length that was standing upright at attention, the tip blushing red, my eyes widening at the erotic sight.

Hesitantly, I reached down and gently trailed my fingers along the underside of my length, a shaky breath falling from my lips. My eyes fluttered closed, images of Vic that night when he bent down and his skirt rode up, revealing his lacy, pink panties.

God, that was so hot. I grasped myself in my hand, giving myself a soft tug. Vic always looked so damn hot. Slowly, I pumped my pulsating member, gripping myself tighter in my hand.

"Fuck, Vic," I breathed, leaning my head back into the wall and scrunching my eyes shut. I flicked my wrist faster, not bothering to move the wet hair sticking to the front of my eyes. How much I would love to just pound into Vic, knowing how tight he would be. Or him giving it to me, doggy style.

A deep moan fell from my lips. Beads of sweat were forming on my skin, due to the hot shower and my arousal. Glancing down, I got even more turned on at the sight of my hand moving up and down my dick, my wrist flicking quickly.

I grunted, bucking my hips up the closer my hand got to my balls. Pre-come oozed from my flushed tip. I brushed the pad of my thumb over the head, smearing it around. My eyes practically rolled into the back of my head at the bubbling pleasure. My whole body felt warm and I just imagined how amazing it would feel for Vic to give me a hand job. His longs nails trailing up and down my rock-hard erection, squeezing me tightly in his soft hand and his big, brown eyes peering into mine.

"Holy shit," I gasped, stopping my wrist and just giving myself a few firm squeezes. My mouth fell agape when I cupped my balls, massaging them along with stroking myself faster than before. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" I yell, breathily, my face contorting in pleasure.

That warm, tingly feeling pooled in my lower stomach. "Oh god," I groan, going to my tip and digging my thumb into the slit and squeezing my balls. I gasped loudly, yelling out Vic's name as my hot, sticky, cum squirted out of my tip, leaving me seeing stars. The hot steam was making this so much more intense.

Hot scenes of a
stark-naked Vic flashes in my mind as I gently stroked my sensitive tip. My breathing was heavy and I was practically shaking after not having any sexual release in such a long time. I hadn't done anything sexual in almost a year, not even jerking off.

On wobbly legs, I brought myself under the stream of water and began to clean the cum off my stomach and hand. The only thing on my mind was how fucking sexy Vic was.

sorry this is short and there might be 948384939383 typos. I'm dreading going back to school after the weekend omf. I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT WHERE IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD AND IT WAS TATTOO CHARACTER VIC AND
KELLIN AND VIC DIED AND
KELLIN WAS SOBBING HOLDING A PICTURE OF VIC AND HE KILLED HIMSELF AND I LITERALLY CRIED SO HARD! FUCK

anyway, than you guys for all being big sweethearts hee hee. It's cute how much you guys care and I love seeing any type of comments. I've literally read every comment on all of my stories. So if you think I don't see you, you're dead wrong and ilysm. All of you ;)