three

McKenna's Pov

I began to walk down the sidewalk and something hit me in my head.

"Ouch" I said and picked up the basketball the hit me in my head. I looked around me and saw the boy from last night.

"Uhm is this your basketball?" I asked.
"Yea thanks. I'm Jacob by the way" he said and gave me a toothy smile. Which I will admit it was kinda cute.

"I'm McKenna I just moved here" I said and pointed to my house.

"Can I show you around?" I nodded my hard and said sure. He began to walk and I followed him to which I assume was his house.
"This is my house"
"MOM" he yelled.
I saw a woman coming down the stairs and she looked at me and then Jacob.
"Who's your friend Jacob"

"This is McKenna she just moved in next door" he stated.

"Oh that's nice. Would you guys like to come over for dinner tonight?"

"Yeah I'll go asked my parents" I said I told Jacob I'm going to go. I waved bye to him.
----------------------------------------------
They told us to be over at 7:00. And it was 6:15 right now. I stripped out of my clothes and changed into my outfit.
I put on a pair of light blue jeans, a black silky long sleeve, black leather sandals. I went in the bathroom and put these golden earrings. I wanded my hair and did my usual makeup routine. Now it was 6:56 so we decided to leave early. I was the only child so it was just me, my mom, and my dad. I knocked on the door and Jacobs mom answered. I saw Jacob behind her.
"Hi guys come in, dinner will be and extra 25 minutes" she said.
We walked in and she said me and Jacob could go to his room to hang out.
-------------
YOOOO✌🏼️ uhm just a question do you like it when I put the picture of the outfit. because I feel like it gives a better visual. oh and I know I haven't got any yet and please keep your annoying irrelevant comments that are saying: "what there only 13" or stuff like that because that shit is annoying af. well anyway thank you for reading and yeah💁🏽🌍-lexie