fifthteen

McKenna's Pov
So right at the moment I am getting ready for my dance competition. I know I really never said anything about doing dance, but I don't like to talk about it.
I slid in a pair of legging and a Nike tshirt. I put in my dance jacket, were supposed to wear it so we they can find us easier if we get lost. I slid on my uggs and made sure I had everything.
"Kenna are you positive you have everything?" My mom asked.
"Yes I have my dance shoes, costume, makeup, everything" I said and smiled.

We were taking Jacob because he wanted to see me dance. My mom started the car and told me to get Jacob.
I knocked on his door and he answered.
"You ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, are you nervous?"
"A little but I've done this a lot so not really" I shrugged. We both got in the car and my mom drove off.
It was 5:30 and were we are going is over a hour away. So I just fell asleep next to Jacob.
----------------------------------------------
I was awaking up, but I heard talking so I closed my eyes and act like I was sleeping.
"So do you really like her Jacob?"
"Yeah, she means a lot to me. I know I'm only 14 and don't know what love is but I really love her"
"We'll be good to her. Her last little relationship didn't work out for her. She was really depressed and took awhile for her to heal herself".

I finally opened my eyes and stretched.
"Morning beautiful" Jacob said. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"Kenna we are here. We have to hurry and check in with you teacher" I nodded.
"Jacob just follow my mom okay?" He also nodded. We walked inside and and found our dressing room. Jacob stayed outside the door because he's a boy and can't  go in.
I walked inside talked to my dance teacher. "Hey Kenna get ready for you solo you go on in 40 minutes" She said.
I went to the bathroom and undressed. I first slid on black spandex, then my lace skirt, lastly I put on my top piece. I put on my black dance shoes.

I walked out and started my makeup. That took about 15 minutes. "Mom will you curl my hair in waves please?" She nodded. My hair usually takes about 20 minutes which leaves me time to practice.
My mom finished my hair and I practiced my dance.
"McKenna I want you to practice your double pirouette. You were slaking a bit" Gina said. (Dance teacher).
"Sorry I'm a bit nervous" I said. I had about 5 minutes but I usually go on early though.
"Kenna lets go you going to get called on"
We began to walk to the stage. Jacob and my mom already went to there seats.
"Okay next we have McKenna German with her solo Breathe me" the announcer said. (Play Breathe Me by Sia during this. Or don't I'm putting the lyrics down so)
"Gina I'm not feeling very good" I said.
"You'll do fine sweetie" Gina said and smiled.
I walked out on stage and got in my position and the music began.

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch, I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah, I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me.
The music stopped and and stopped in my last pose. Everyone clapped and I walked off the stage. I saw my mom and Jacob.
"Sweetie you were amazing" my mom said.
"You did great Kenna" Jacob also said.
I couldn't say anything even though I was trying. Everything around me was blurry. Everyone was talking at once and I couldn't breathe.
"Kenna can you hear me?" I think my mom asked. Then it happened I blacked out.
----------------------------------------------
Well here it is guys. Not exactly exciting but I had Dance Mom fever lmao. But ily guys and go check out my other book "Fuckboy" which is also a Jacob Sartorius book.