eleven

Jacob's Pov
So it's Friday and schools cancelled because of some holiday. I don't know to be quite honest. Anyways Kenna and I have been getting really close and I want to ask her out already I just don't how to. I lazily got out of my bed and got dressed. I changed into khaki joggers, aztec sweater/shirt, Nike shoes.

I was going to go to Kenna but surprise her.
"Mom I'm going to go to McKenna's ok?"
"Okay be safe and have fun sweetie"
I walked out my door and went to her house. It did t take me kind cause she's my neighbor. I knocked and waited and she finally answered. She wasn't wearing and makeup and she was beautiful. I blushed a bit because she's wearing a a peach sports bra which made her tan skin glow, and leggings.
"Hey cutie" I said as I walked in. She smiled and said hi.
Her parents weren't here what's new. She mostly alone and hangs with me to keep her company.
----------------------------------------------
We were in her room trying to do the airplane move. She laid her petite figure on the ground and put her legs straight up in the air. I carefully got her her legs and held her hands. She attempted... ATTEMPTED to hold me but couldn't. Because she's so weak I fell and she began to laugh historically. Which made me laugh because her laugh was cute af. Man this girl makes me oh so very happy.
----------------------------------------------hello
it's me and I updated. yayyyy! lol I'm lame as fudge. anyway.. I hope you guys like it. i didn't really know what to do for this chapter. But it's always cute when they hang because there GOALS AF... ok sorry.
QOTD: how do you like the book so far?