nineteen

Weston's Pov
I'm really dumb for doing what I did to Kenna. She's so amazing and beautiful. I just can't believe I let such a wonderful girl slip out of my life. I'm going to try to get her back, but taking it slow.
"Hey Kenna this party is kinda getting boring. Do you want to head back to my house?" I asked.
She nodded and we began walking out.
---------
We were almost at my house.
"Kenna what happened between you and Jacob?"
"It's kind of hard to explain, he was just being rude and talking to other girls behind my back" she said
"Sorry that sucks"
She nodded as we walked into my house.
My parents had a late shift and my sister was with friends. So it was just me and her. We both walked up my stairs sat on my bed.
"So how have you been" she asked.
"It's been good just really busy because of I have a tour coming up." I said
"That's good I'm happy for you" she smiled. Man I must've been really dumb to hurt her. We technically weren't dating but we were really close and I actually did like her. But the girl that kissed me forced herself onto me. And that's when her and Jacob showed up.
"Hey Kenna we need to talk about when we 'broke up'. I need to explain myself"
"Okay"
"Well that day I was in my way to school when Marnie came up to me and started kissing me. I didn't kiss back because I really liked you. Then you and Jacob walked into the scene and she was still kissing me. I'm really sorry that I hurt you. Because that wasn't my intentions" I said looking down.
"Weston it's okay. I forgive you" she hugged me. I stared into her green eyes. Then broke the stare because I want her to be mine, but I want to start slow with her.
----------------------------------------------
hey guys I'm back. sorry it's been months. and I'm truly sorry. thank you guys for all the love and support❤️ love you all.