thirteen

McKenna's Pov
Today is Saturday and I feel terrible. I got up and put on Jacobs sweater and a pair of leggings. My hair was wavy but I'm not going anywhere.
I haven't heard from Jacob since the other day. I miss him a lot.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a slice of pizza. My parents weren't here, what's new. I was just thinking about everything that has happened throughout my life. To be honest it kinda made me depressed.

There was some knocks at my door so I walked over and opened the door.
It was Jacob. Once I saw him I gave him the biggest hug I could. I looked up at him because he taller than me.
"I missed you" I said. He smiled and noticed that his braces were off.
"You got your braces off!"
"Yeah. Come on let's watch a movie"
We walked to my room and watched some Netflix.

I looked over to him and he looked back. I ran my hands through his messy hair.
"I love you" I heard him say.
"I love you too Jacob"
He leaned in and kissed my plump lips. He deepened the kissed and my hands were tangled in his hair. He moaned a bit.
I got on top of him and he took his shirt off. His warm skin against mine felt so right. He kissed my collarbone. I had to stop it before if got too intense. I mean we're only 14. (There 14 I t his ok)
"Jacob we should slow down a bit" I said out of breathe.
He nodded and just stared into my eye. He smiled, that smile brings butterflies to my stomach. The things this boy does to me.