twelve

McKenna's Pov
I was currently looking in my closet to find an outfit for school. I finally just decided on a simple outfit (picture). I slipped on my lace toms and walked into the bathroom and did my usual makeup routine.
My hair was wavy right now so I just left it the way it was. I grabbed my PINK backpack and walked to school.
----------------------------------------------I got to my school and saw Weston and the same girl he was kissing the other day. He stopped kissing her when he saw me.
"Kenna can we talk" he said
I scoffed "No your the last person I want to talk to you asshole".
He glared at me "Yeah well that's your problem bitch" he said as he pushed me to the ground. I hit my head on a pole. It hurt really bad. Not bad enough to cry but pretty bad. I sat up and saw Jacob arguing with Weston. He must've saw.
"Jacob he's not worth your time" I said. Jacob calmed down a bit and rolled his eyes at Weston. We walked away from them and went to our classes.
----------------------------------------------
Lunch finally came around and I was waiting in line to get my lunch.
I got my lunch and I walking towards my table when someone tripped me. I fell and my food went all over me.
"Oops my foot slipped" A girl said. I looked up to see who it was and it was Marnie.
"Yeah because YOUR foot just happened to slip and make trip" I scoffed.
She pushed me and then people started chanting fight.
"Yeah because I don't like you. Your a boyfriend stealer"
"I didn't steal Jacob from you. He broke up with you because you're a hoe and you cheated on him. I'm sorry that he likes me better than you." I said. Everyone was laughing and videoing but I didn't care because she's a bitch.
"Your going to wish you never said that because I will make your life a living nightmare and that's a promise" she said and stormed off.