seven

Kenna's Pov
Today was the first day of school and I'm not happy about it what so ever. I know your wondering how I went form the mall to my bedroom. Jacob walked me home last night. I got out of my bed and picked my outfit. I put on a pair of light blue jeans, black crop top, and a cropped flannel. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, did my usual winged eyeliner makeup. I slipped on my Toms. I put my hair in a cute bun.
I looked cute today I thought to myself. I grabbed my backpack and walked to school.
----------------------------------------------
When I got to school I went to my locker. I already knew my locker number and schedule. We picked it up yesterday. I put my backpack in my locker and my notebooks. I turned around and saw a really pretty girl kissing Jacob. And he was kissing back.
She was wearing a lot of makeup but she still really pretty. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. I saw Jacob look at me and he told her to stop. He walked over to me. I was a little upset when I saw him kissing her but it is what it is.
"Hey Kenna" I waved to him. "This is my girlfriend Marnie" he said while smiled at her. He looked a lot happier when he was with her. I just nodded slowly.
"Hey I have to go so bye" I walked to my class. Someone was running and they fell on top of me. I bump into people a lot.
"Oh hey Kenna" I heard a familiar voice.
"Hey Weston nice to see you, but can you get off me. Your kinda crushing my body" I said and giggled. Okay so I'm 5'0 exactly and Weston was a lot taller than me so it kinda hurt. Well a lot of people are taller than me. (True story tbh😭).
He got off me and helped me up. I looked at his schedule and smiled. "Your in all my classes" I said happily. He smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked to math.
----------------------------------------------
School was over and we had no homework except paperwork that parents had to fill out. "Weston wanna come over" I asked him. He shook his head and called his mom. "Hey mom I'm going to a friends I'll be home around 7:30"he said into the phone. I looked at him. Weston was really sweet.
We got to my house and no cars were there. My parents weren't home. We walked inside and went in my room.
"Nice room Kenna" I heard Weston say. "Thanks" I said. I laid on my stomach and Weston laid on top of me.
"Weston get off you fat pig" I said and laughed. He got off me and laid next to me. We got under the covers and watched a movie. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed his cheek and ten we fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Jacob. I ignored it, I didn't feel like talking to him at the moment. Weston was still sleeping. I sat up and looked at him. I rubbed my fingers through his hair. He woke up and smiled at me. I really wanted a hug I'm not sure why but I just did. "Weston can I have a hug" I said. He sat up and gave one of the best hug I've had in forever. I smiled and got up. It was 4:15 right now and I wanted to do something but I didn't want to leave the house.
"Weston do want to go swimming?" I asked him. "Yeah". I went upstairs and changed into a all black bikini. We went outside and I jumped right in with Weston right behind me. I swam up to surface and saw Weston. He swam to me and we stared at each other for at least 20 seconds. Then it happened he kissed me. I kissed him back.
----------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS. Here's another update and leave comments on how you like it.
QOTD: Weston and Kenna or Jacob and Marnie
AOTD: right now Weston and Kenna are literally goals.