nine

Kenna's Pov
Today is Monday someone please shoot me now. I groaned and rolled off my bed. I walked to my closet and picked out my outfit.

I slipped on my army green skinny jean with tears, then my black fitted crop top. I put white converse. I looked at myself in the mirror. My butt looked oddly huge today.
I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then put on only mascara so you can see my freckled face. I was very self conscious of my freckles and today is the first time in months that I'm showing them off.

I left my hair in its natural waves, grabbed my back pack and walked out the door.
"Kenna!" I heard a familiar voice say.
"JACOBBB!" I honestly missed him. He engulfed me in a hug. And I took in his scent, which I loved.
"I didn't know you had freckles" he said poking my face. I began to blush and nodded.

We continued to walk when I saw sight that I wished I hadn't.
"Weston?" I said but my voice cracked.
"Kenna it's not what it looks like please" he said.
"No screw you." I said and I ran towards a trail that led to the woods. I heard footsteps behind and I knew it was just Jacob.
"Kenna are you okay?" He asked
I collapsed on the ground and hugged Jacob. I felt his hands playing with my hair. I know I'm being dramatic but you try getting attached with a boy that you liked.

I looked up at Jacobs greenish brown eyes and stared at him for a long time.
He leaned in and kissed my soft plump lips. I kissed back sat in his lap, wrapped my hands around his beck and tugged his hair. He moaned which I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. We broke apart and just there.
"Uhm Jacob what about Marnie" I asked nervously.
"Oh I broke up with her" he shrugged. I got up and grabbed his hand.
"Do you want to stay home today?" He asked me. I nodded and followed him to his house.
----------------------------------------------
We got to his house and his parents weren't home so it was okay. He went up to his room to change and I followed.
"Here you wear these" he handed me a pair of his sweats. Let me tell you for me those were huge. I laughed and took off my pants and slid them on. I rolled the waist up so it would fit me. And yes I'm fully aware that Jacob just saw me in my underwear. I looked up at Jacob and he was blushing hardcore.

I crawled into his bed and went on his phone. I took a bunch of photos and hacked his Snapchat. He soon crawled into bed too. I sat the phone done and sat in of Jacob. I put my head on his bare chest. He rubbed my back and played with my hair. I kissed his neck and then I felt him squeeze my butt.

I slapped his arm and laughed because he was such a perv.
"Jacob.. I really like you. I mean I have but i stopped because you were dating Marnie" I said quietly.

"I like you a lot Kenna. I love the way you play with your hair when your nervous. Or your freckles. Your height is adorable, you may not think your perfect but in my eyes your more than perfect babe"

I smiled and let what he just said sink in my head.
----------------------------------------------
GUYS I DID A PLOT TWIST ON YOUU. Anyways I know I don't get a lot of comments, but the people who do comment. It really makes my day to see you guys enjoy my book. Well I hope so. Thank you💘🍪
QOTD: what do you think of Makob?
AOTD: 😍 that's all I think