five

McKenna's Pov
I woke up at 10:00. So I just jumped in the shower. Left my hair to my natural waves. I put some waterproof mascara. I grabbed my blue and white bikini and just put on a grey tank and some ripped shorts.

I grabbed a bag and out my clothes I will need for the party. I put my shoes on and went to Jacobs. I walked over to his house and knocked. Jacob opened the door and let me in.

"THE PARTY JUST STARTED" I screamed but the I tripped over my foot. Everyone began to laugh I got up and soon laughed at my self. We all walked to his pool and everyone jumped in the pool and did cool tricks. I took off my clothes and did a flip into the pool.

A girl swam up to me she was very pretty. She looked really nice.
"Hi I'm Ari" she said and gave me a smile. "Omg your skin is flawless" she said then laughing afterwards. I was really tan because I lived in Arizona.
"Hi I'm McKenna, but you can call me Kenna" I said and flash her my pearly white smile.

We talked and then I swam off. I was swimming underwater when I bumped into someone. I got up for air because it startled me a bit. I looked up and saw Jacob.
"Helloooo" he said as he dragged out the 'O'. I said hi back and swam off. I loved swimming as you can see.
------------
It was beginning to get dark so we all went in to watch some Netflix. I wanted to take a shower to get the chlorine off my body.
"Jacob can I take a shower?" He said yeah I grabbed my towel and went and started the water. I got undressed and got in the shower. I rjnsed my hair and used some of Jacobs Axe shampoo. It smelt really good.

I got out and dried my self off. But later I realised I forgot my bag out in his room. Good thing everyone was watching tv in the basement. I tiptoed to his room and grabbed my bag. I turned around to go back in the bathroom. And saw Jacob behind me. Fudge my life.

"Uhm sorry I just needed my sweatshirt" he said awkwardly. I smirked and grabbed it. I bolted into the bathroom. I got dressed and put his sweater on. It smelt a lot like him.. Obviously. I went back into his room. And saw him on his bed.
"Why aren't you down with everyone else?" I asked
"Everyone got bored and wanted to go home" he said. I shrugged and sat on the bed with him.
"Jacob will you brush my hair out please" I said and gave him a cheesy smile. He laughed and shook his head.

I gave him my brush and he brushed my hair. When he was done I grabbed my phone and got under his covers. I spread my legs so he couldn't get in bed.
"McKenna" he whined.
I moved my legs and he got in the bed with me. He put his head on my chest. I went on snapchat and took a picture of us smiling. I captioned it "cheesin'🧀" then I posted it on my story. I put my phone on his table next to the bed. I turned towards him. And I snuggled my head in to his chest.
"Keep it" he muffled into my hair.
"What?" I asked confused
"Keep my sweater. It looks better in you than it did on me" he said and I kissed his cheek. "Thanks bud" the. I went to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
Well guys I really hoped you liked this chapter. Soon McKenna and Jacob will be your OTP. Anyways thanks for reading and I have big plans for this book so yeah!⛄️

QOTD: Favorite food?
AOTD: Pizza obviously🍕