eight

Kenna's Pov
Today is Saturday and I'm very very excited for some reason. I got out of of my bed and picked out a outfit. I slipped in my black jeans then I put on this maroon colored sweater. I went into the bathroom and did my usual makeup routine. I brushed out my long brown hair and just out it in a messy pony tail. I grabbed my Nike's and slid them on.
If your wondering I'm going to Weston's today. We have been hanging out lately. I know I've only knew him for about 2 weeks but I would really like to get to know him better. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. My parents went home which was okay because I'm used to it.
I walked down my street and saw Jacob run up to me.
"Hey Kenna"
"Hey" I said and smiled. I used to sort of like Jacob but gave up because he likes Marnie a lot more.
"So do you want to hang out today?" He asked.
"Jacob sorry but I'm going to Weston's. Maybe Marnie wants too." He frowned and just walked away.
----------------------------------------------
I got to Weston's and we have just been laying around watching Netflix. The usual. I got up off the couch and went upstairs into his room and laid on his bed. I was really tired. I felt a body on the other side of me and obviously knew it was Weston. I looked up and saw him.
He stared at me for awhile and kissed me again. I kissed back because I really like Weston.
"I'm not going to ask you to be my girlfriend because it's too soon." He said. "But I will ask you to go on a date with me"
I smiled and nodded.
----------------------------------------------
Jacob's Pov
I was really pissed off. I really like Marnie, but Kenna is my friend. I just don't want her to get hurt. I know Weston's a good guy but still.
I just want to be a good friend. But if I want to be a good friend then I guess I have to let her go.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys. I try to update as soon as I can. It's just really hard because school🙄
QOTD: fav color?
AOTD: black, salmon pink