six

I woke up in a unfamiliar room but then I remembered I stayed at Jacobs. I grabbed my phone and went on it. I had to be careful because I guess Jacob put his head back on my chest.

I scrolled through the comments on my photos on insta. Each I have gotten hate recently because I'm his friend. But it doesn't get to me. The hate is actually funny to me. Except this one comment. It said: "ew I hope die. You ugly af I don't see how Jacob likes you."

I've got hate but not like this it kinda me upset a bit. I saw Jacob move and we woke up. His hair was all over the place. It was cute. But I was still upset.
He noticed the look on my face.
"Hey what's wrong" he said and frowned. I told him and he engulfed me into a huge hug.
"Wanna explore the town?" I asked him. He nodded and got up to get dressed. He grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. So I just got dressed in his room.

I put on my army green crop top, black cut off shorts, and ten I put on my Nikes. I left my hair the way it is. And went in the bathroom to do my makeup.
I opened the door. "Hey I'm in here." Jacob said and then he tripped and fell in the bathtub. I laughed so hard I began to cry. "I like your pink underwear Jacob" I said and chuckled. I did my makeup. And grabbed my PINK bag and we headed out the door.
----------------------------------------------
I put in my heart shaped sunglasses and we walked in the Mall. We walked into the food court because i was starving. Our hands brushed pass each other and then I felt him grab my hand. I smile to myself but then I heard screaming.

"OH MY GOD ITS JACOB"
Then a stampede of girls ran over to us. Jacob was still holding my hand. Jacobs face instantly glowed when he saw his fans.
"Jacob is this your girlfriend" someone asked. Then everyone looked at our hands.
"No guys this is just my uh-" I cut him off.
"I'm his good friend. And I'm going to shopping I'll text you later Jacob" I said and walked away. I respect that he wants time with his fans. I don't  want to get the middle of that. I walked into Nike outlet. I needed new Nike spandex. As I was walking I bumped into someone.
"Hey watch were you going" I said.
"Sorry" I looked at the person and it was Weston Koury. (I know he lives North Carolina but this is my book)
I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Hey aren't you the girl that was in Jacob's broadcast the other day?" He asked. I said yeah and he just nodded.
"My name is McKenna but you can call me Kenna" I said. The. He asked if I wanted to go get something to eat. Because me Jacob never had a chance to because of his fans.
----------------------------------------------
Weston and I finished our lunch and got to know each other a bit more. He was really sweet and nice. I got his number because he had to go.
Jacob💘🙏🏾:Hey where are you?
McKenna:I'm in the food court sitting at a table.
Jacob💘🙏🏾:Okay I'm coming.
I didn't answer. I just scrolled through Instagram. I heard a chair move and looked up and saw Jacob. I smiled and waved.
----------------------------------------------
hellooooo guys. how do you like the story so far? well I hope you guys like it.
QOTD: fav younower
AOTD: Jacob, Weston or Zach.