seventeen

Jacob's Pov
I know this looks sketchy, which it is but I was on snapchat adding some people back when I saw a familiar name.
Haiden Flowers. She was my first crush and we got caught up with everything. I didn't want Kenna to find out so I just left. Yeah I know kind of a dick move.
----------------------------------------------
McKenna's Pov
It was Monday and I wasn't ready for school. Physically or Mentally. I got out of my bed and picked out my outfit. I decided to dress a little nicer today.

I slid on a grey ribbed bodycon dress with a jean jacket over it

I slid on a grey ribbed bodycon dress with a jean jacket over it. Then I slid on some black sandals. I did my usual winged eyeliner look and for my hair I just curled it.
I grabbed my bag and my phone and headed out. I was walking to school when someone called my name. I turned around and saw Jacob. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.
"Kenna I know you mad at me let me explain" he said desperately.
"What is there to say you totally blew me off last night"
"I know but there was a reason"
"Let's hear it"
"Okay so I was in snapchat and one of my old friends added me. Her name is Haiden Flowers. She was my first crush and we started talking I wasn't thinking" he said trying to hug me.
I pushed him away. I was hurt, even though we never confirmed we were dating I still felt a strong connection with him. And he broke it.
"You were talking to another girl? If that's the way you act around her maybe you shouldn't talk to her" I said and walked away.

I felt betrayed, he knew I trusted him. Why do guys always do this to me. I'm not sure if I can handle it.
----------------------------------------------
I got to school and was walking down the hallway. Everyone was staring at me and I could tell it was upsetting Jacob. Maybe he should be loyal and not text other girls AND lied to me about it.
I was going to my English class and sat in my seat.
"Good morning class. Today we are going a project. I will be assigning you partners" my teacher said. I am legit praying I don't get Jacob.
"Weston and Abigail"
"Jacob and Kenna"
(More people but I don't want to type all the names)
Oh my gosh. Could this day get any worse? She explain the project and we got with our partners.
"Well this couldn't be any more awkward" I mumbled.
"Uh hey" he said.
Just as we getting ready to work the bell rang.
RINGGGGGGGGGGG.
----------------------------------------------
(Skipping to the end of the day)
I was walking to my house when someone was trying to talk to me. It was Weston. I haven't talked to him since that incident.
"Hey" he said
"Hello"
"Look I know your most likely still mad at me for kissing someone else but I'm really sorry. I broke up with her and I was wondering if you would like to go to a party with me?"
"I forgive you and I would love to go" I said and we hugged.
----------------------------------------------
Okay guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating. And thank you guys for all the read,votes and comments!! I love you all💗