Why....

Kim pov

I woke up to warm hands on my waist i had this dream last night about me and august ...just thinking about it made me blush i look at the time it was 10 i was wondering why wegi in my bed i look under the covers and it wasnt wegi.... Wegi was a dark skin.....noo god please.....why me....

I turned around i look at his face more and more.... He really did have a full glo up.... I studied his features ...how can i be blessed with this work of art ....

I had relax i cuddled with him more i played with his curls with my eyes closed i wrap my leg around his.

I somewhat felt like this is how its suppose to be.... But why do he treat me wrong..

I heard him grunt he placed his hands on my ass and gave it sqease causeing me to gasp alittle then he started rubbing it and made it jiggle a little

This pervert.... I mug the hell out of him even tho he was sleep.

I felt his member rise i remember we was naked and its touching my you know who i just hope he dont sift....

The august shifted causing his stuff to go inside of me i moaned in pleasure..... This is turning me on...

He grunts somemore august has always been a heavy sleeper he doesnt even know what he does when he's sleep.....

I tried to get it out but seems like it wont i couldnt take it i got on top of him and started grinding a little im suprise hes not up but i moaned somemore...

I finally found my spot and i hit it repeatedly making me release an orgasm august finally woke up i roled on my side out of breath

"Yo nasty ass" i heard him say
"You the one who stuck it inside" i mug him

"That lowkey turned me on" he winked and grab me again sticking it in he grew taller by the minute...

All day we had sex like it was our last time i guess its for the time we didnt.....