Walking on the Red

Jeremiah pov

I would never think that me and Kim could make it this far now she's my girlfriend we've been at it for a good 3 weeks with no drama. Now I'm gonna walk down the red carpet with my queen.

Kim pov

I can't believe he ask me to walk the red carpet with him even tho I'm used to walking red carpets, but I have somebody to walk with.

We got out the limo he grab my hand and all the flashing lights came "Jeremih! Jeremih?! Is this your new girlfriend!?" He look at me to confirm I smiled and nodded.

We posed up and I took some pictures alone and they came out gorgeous.

We sat on the second row I seen the weeknd, bryson tiller, Beyonce and Jay, and some other celebs but one caught my eye August and brook they held hands he on some shades and a black hat with a suit and brook had on a black dress with a neck choke...

We sat on the second row I seen the weeknd, bryson tiller, Beyonce and Jay, and some other celebs but one caught my eye August and brook they held hands he on some shades and a black hat with a suit and brook had on a black dress with a neck choker and her hair down she was cute cause I'm not a hater he look my way and I duck.

"Whats wrong" Jeremih turned and looked at me "oh nothing " I smiled

A few seconds later Kevin Hart the host started talking he always wanna crack jokes on somebody but it was hella funny.

After the show we all went inside the gallery room we're there we're food and nicely set tables.

I grab my a shrimp plater and some lobster and a salad and Jeremih got whatever.
We sat and talk all night August didn't even recognize me I was happy cause I didn't want him ruinning my night.

We arrived at my house I invited him in we had a couple of drinks we laughed and cuddled and sooner or later we was both sleep.

-------

YOU THINK THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE?