Do you remember

Kim.

"August gtfo " I said pointing at the door he had the nerve to come to me n say I'm cheating when we was never together.

"Look, kim remember when we used to look at each other with love,lust and everything else" he said trying to reach for my hands I scrunched my face up at him.

"Um that was long ago once we left each other that was it." I said looking away

"You gone be mine Kim with no exceptions" I rolled my eyes "August get out I have a date" I said looking at my watch

Then glaring at August. His perfect face, hair his mmm...ugh

"So you going out with ole dude" I gave him a smirk with my head tilt to the side

"Yes n do you mind I don't wanna be late" I said grabing August jacket" I pushed him towards the door.

"Have fun with my kids! " I said smiling ad my kids waved from the window.

After they was competely gone I sat on the couch I didn't want August knowing Jeremiah was on his tour if he found out he was try every chance he get to get under my skin and make me lust for him.

I strolled threw Instagram just cooln.

Until I see brook "we cute ✊💞" it was August gf n her friends I kept strolln

I seen jere (jeremiah) post

"Missin my speacial someone😪💞🙊" I smiled and liked it n commented 😍💞

And continued scrolling. I was getting tired until I heard the door.

I walk and opened it and seen August with the kids in his arms they was sleep.

I grab them and kissed them. I put them upstairs I kissed laylah head and smiled. Then I felt August manly arms wrap around me and his head enter the crook of my neck.

"August I'm taken, Im sure brook will be expecting you soon" I said trying to remove his hands

"So. She's just temporary Until I can get you back in my arms like this" he turned me around and walked toward causing me to be in a corner of laylah room.

He hovered me I started at him as the moon light shined into the room from the crack curtains.

"August no, you had me n you fucked up "
I said lowly

"And , in relationships people have problems and they suppose to work it out or even take a 3 week break n come back home and fuck the shit out there lover" he said grabbing my chin softly causing me to look up at him in the eyes which caught me in a daze.

"But August we did try to work it out remember " I said trying to push him away but not loudly because laylah was sleep.

"I'm done talkn", he pulled my waist to his one hand griping my ass and another holding my chin forcing me to meet his lips.

I didn't kiss back but.... after a while of him not giving up I kissed back he grip my ass tighter making me gasp as he snuck his tongue inside mine I actually missed this.

I let out a moan I was turned on I already knew since when he wrap his hands around me they sent chills down my spin.

He pulled away I could see some of my lip gloss on his lips shinning from the moon light.

"I love you Kimberly " he said never leaving contact of my eyes and ass.

I stuttered before I replied "I love you Anthony" I said looking down. But he picked it up as always and kissed me again.