bestie , wegi!

Wegi.

I thought I'll catch up with my Shawty since Ian see ha I'm lil bit. I got dressed n headed to my car. I arrived at Kim house and blowed she looked gorgeous with her braids as always..

I hug her and the kids "Hey uncle weg!" Kaden ran into my arms I hugged him back he smiled and got in the car.

"Hey, you look great" I smiled looking at her I knew something was wrong because I knew Kim and she's not okay but I'll ask her later.

"Hey wegi,& thanks you too" She kissed my cheek.

"So what you got planned" She said strapping layah next to kaden.

"I was thinking about chuck e cheese and later we can go for dinner?" She smiled nodding.

'Yea I need to get out" She said strapping herself up and I pulled off to the highway.

"Uncle why yo bug head self ain't been coming around?" Kaden said looking at me I looked at him and turned my attention back to the road.

"Work, you'll understand one day" I smirked "I'm not ready for work , that's why I got moma" he eyes went big.

"I'm not gone take care of you forever boy you gone get yourself a job and your own house an start your family" She said looking at him he smiled

"Awh man!" He pouted with his pink lips. I laughed.

Even layah laughed.

**chuck e cheese**

"Bye kaden" She said annoyed because he kept asking to dance with Chucky but he still didn't eat.

"He'll be alright" I laughed "mmhmm" She said covering sleeping layah with a blanket.

"Any place you wanna go to?" She shrugged "I really don't care we can go to tgif I want some wings"

"Yeah sure" I smiled.

***restaurant***

Kim pov.

"Yeah that's it" I gave the waiter my order I looked at wegi as he ordered the hole menu.

"So Kim I wanted to talk about you " he smiled weakly I mentally rolled my eyes knowing what this convo is about to be about.

"I'm fine it's just a break" I said holding the tears "and it's my fault I should've handled the situation better than I did" I smiled weakly then I put my hands in my face .

I looked back up with a smile wiping the tears before they fell. "Kim your not okay"

"Yes I am wegi it's not like we broke up" I said "Yeah you right I'm still your best friend I should know things like this" he smiled holding my hands .

"Your right you are my bestfriend" I smiled

He kissed my forehead and hug me something I really need then he let go.

"So you moved on Kim just to think I was gonna call you tomorrow but you moved on already damn I should call you something but I have respect for mothers"

"Jere😢, it's not what you think"

"It's exactly what it looks like"

I chased behind him we was outside.bye his car. "Jermiah that's my bestfriend he just took me out today with the kids and then dinner that's it he just wanted to cheer me up".

"It's not what I seen " he said looking away

"It's only have eyes for you that's why I cried non stop since you left me" I said looking at him I felt my eyes sting from the tears.

He didn't respond "please believe me it was a harmless hug just a hug to comfort me"

"So y'all wasn't gone have sex after this?"

"No!, and plus it's that time" I looked down .

"She's right man I'm just her bestfriend I knew something wasn't right and to find out it was you really makes me mad but she actually loves you so I won't beat your ass " wegi said then walk away.

I felt his hands wrap around my face and wiped my tears then he pulled me in a hug "I'm sorry okay" he said in my neck I felt his tears drip down my eyes where fully opened.

"You didn't believe in me" I said pulling away I think my bitch mood is finna kick in at the wrong TIME & PLACE

"I was hurt what was I supposed to believe that there was a possibility that you and you baby dad had sex while I was gone?!" He said defending himself.

"But if I'm your girlfriend you should believe in me and trust my word" I yelled back.

"You cheated! " He yelled in my face

"Jeremiah, we need to work this out or end it I can't keep crying and having fake smiles that shit hurts" I looked down

"I know how it fills I have to smile at papprazxi 24/7, kim what I'm saying is that I'm sorry I should have believed wat you said because you my lady and i-i what I'm sayin is i-i l-l-o" I cut him off with a smile

"I love you jeremiah" "I love you" we both kissed something I really needed

"Promise not to leave me please" I said between kisses "promise"

We heard claps and turned to wegi clapping his hands .

"Finally now my bestfriend is normal again I didn't know niggas have effects on females like that" he rolled his eyes

"Shut up weg you ruined the moment I said blushing and giggling it feels alright to have my man back.

"We should get going Kaden been asking about you " I smiled.holding on to his arm

"Bye weg I kissed his cheek and we was gone .