Chica is China

Kim.

"Are you ready! Yet" he whined rushing me with my makeup"Jere stawp rushing me damm" I said putting some concealer on

"Jere stawp rushing me damm" I said putting some concealer on. I didn't even finish my face yet.

"Kimberly!, it's been 15 mins already and your still not done"

"No jeremiah I have to put on my blush then my lipstick then make sure my hair won't fall out of its bun then I gotta take some selfies"

"We gon be late with you tryn look like tyra banks" I rolled my eyes

"I think I look better" I said patting my face

"You know you look good w/o makeup so you don't have to impress me" I snap my neck at him like nigga wtf.

"I don't wear makeup for you or to impress you in any kind of way , I wish I would try to impress someone with my looks , I like makeup so I wear for me not anyone else but me" I rolled my eyes and start fixing my bun.

"You don't have to be so defensive "

"I was putting you in your place cuz u had me fuck'd up at the moment" I said getting up finna take a pic.

****************

"Id" I passed the security my ID and he let me and jere in.

"So where this Alex guy" Jere said gripping my waist looking around

"Kimi!!!" I heard Alex loud ass

I smirked at jeremiah "Hay bish omg the dress I knew yo fine ass was gone rock it !! Yo titter sit up right nd that ass baby u making me a lil jealous " he flip his long Brazilian hair.

"This Alex " Jere whispered in my ear. "So this the fine ass jeremiah "

"And he not for you Alex so you better mo along"

"Why you won't let me hoe around" he said flipping his hair again.

"Cuz this mine I own this , this is my dick and ion play about my territory " I smiled griping jeremiah manhood.

He grip my waist harder "You better stop gurl, but Ian know I was your territory " he smiled

"Duh you mines" I grab his face and stood on my toes and smooched his lips real quick. "Ugh I guess I gotta find me a new celeb" Alex rolled his eyes

"Damn right " I giggled "Bye Gurl I think I see. Light skin " he speed walk off.

"So that was alex" jeremiah said rubbing his face laughing

"Yepp you still worried he gon snatch me" I smiled grabbing his waist looking up at him.

"Let's get a drink " he smiled I nodded leading the way to he bar.

Me and jeremiah was just in our own world I took a look around. "Chica!!"

She looked my way and walked my way

"Chica Gurl you so cute then you don't have the glasses" I smiled squealing

"I can't believe I actually came" Chica was this dark skin woman she was always professional and I adore that.

"Lossn up "

"I want you to meet jer-"

"Jeremy, jeremy felton" my eyes shot open.

"China?" He sat his drink down pulling off his glasses

"Oh my I haven't seen you in 4 years, after the first year of college I never seen you again" She said with her hand over her mouth amazed.

"Y'all already know each other" I hesitated pointing back and forth between them.

"Yea!" She smiled again with the biggest smile I never seen her so happy and flustered

"I thought I told u about jere'

"Yea u did but you alway used his stage name never his government "

"Oh I thought I told you"

"It's been a long time china, how you been" She sat next to him and they were talking and I looked like the third wheel.

"Ehmm, so how do y'all know each other"

"Me and jeremy go back in our freshman year of college he ask me to prom and stuff we were best friends !" She smiled

"Oh.."

"What ever happened to you" She said smiling gazing at him

"I told ya I was going to peruse my dream college just wasn't for me" I just watch them talk and talk .

"Jere you wanna dance" I said tugging on his arms.

"Yea in little" he didn't even look at me chica know that's low down and dirty

I rolled my eyes and grab my hand bag and went to the dance floor . I was just dancing by myself. Then I felt manly hands wrap around me I thought it was jeremiah it was dark so I really couldn't tell.

I start grinding on jeremiah I turned myself around " I see you focusing on me now huh?" I said rubbing myself on him

I was going in for a hot kiss I notice something jeremiah is not this tall I grab the male figure face and this isn't jeremiah cuz he don't have alot of hair I backed away I glared at the bar where jeremiah still had his full attention on Chica.

"Wasup shawty, didn't you say u had a bf" I notice it was that Ken guy.

"Umm I'm sorry I thought you were I'm I guess he still focusing on her " I looked down.

I felt his finger lift my head up "You better not cry you lookn to sexy fa allat" then before I could remove his hands he pulled me in for a kiss he slid his tongue in my mouth I got all week in the knees I back away quickly.

"That's so disrespectful my bf is here with me" I wiped my mouth trying to control my breathing

"Well it seems like he here with somebody else" he looked over at the bar wit him & Chica smiling together looking like a couple.

Them tears kicked in "Yeah. Your right , thanks for the dance again lol" I walked away I got in my car

"He can find his own fucking way home " ugh.

I got home locking all the doors and setting the alarm. The kids were at Sarah house even chloe

I took a shower and removed all my makeup I laid in my bed "I wonder will he fuck her tonight"

Nahh I erased all them thoughts I know he loyal he wouldn't hurt me right. I smiled with big hopes I closed my eyes