The Guilt

Kim.

I waited at the airport for jeremiah I really missed him it's been a long month without him, I sat on the bench listening to usher- no limit.

I felt someone tap me "jeremiah!" I screamed "sh baby you gone cause attention" I forgot celeb

"I missed you so much baby" I said kissing his face over and over. I had to tell him about what happen between me and August because it's really eating me up.

"I missed you more, wanna head to dinner" I nodded and left I was driving then I heard the camera go off "You always taking off guards"

"And you look your best while focus, &your beautiful and I always wanna remember you" he smile causing me to smile to then he snap another one.

"Omg stawp" I whined ass we pulled up to cheddars

^*/*/*/&/*/

Jeremiah.

I'm finally back with my baby I missed her light ass. I can't wait to see her kids there so full of life

^*^*^*^*^*/
Kim.

We walked in the house with layah slobing on poor chloe. And Kaden talking to sarah.

"Hey, I'm back "

"Bye guys, and hey bih, and sup jeremiah"
Sarah said walking to us.

"Nun chilln " I got put my 40$ dollars"

"Ion need it" She said smiling walking out the door I giggled

"Jeremiah!" Kaden came running daping him "Hey lil man" then laylah stumbled her way to us and chloe ran to my arms whining I wip the slob off her head and giggled.

"Hey baby, and my real babys" I kissed all of them.

Jeremiah and Kaden walked off to the game room leaving me and laylah and chloe alone.

"He mama baby" I kissed laylah all in her face and she laughed and laugh

"Mommy!" She laughed I was so shocked "layah you spoke Um so proud of you!" I kissed her again.

She started clapping , after a while of playing and posing , i change her diaper and put her to sleep I laid her in her crib smiling at how happy she was.

I felt manly hands wrap around my waist. I had a quick flash back from when August grab me.

"I missed you so much" jeremiah said in my neck then kissed it he backed me into the same conerer as August did I felt the guilt and this time it hit hard.

He was kissing me I was kissing back until I stop.

"Jere😔" U said low

"Yes baby" he said looking at me in the eyes I felt horrible .

"We have to talk" I stuttered at everyword.

"What's wrong baby" he grab my hands and walk me to my room and sat me on his lap.

"I did something" I felt these tears and the heart ache why did I let August do that I hate him !.

"What did you do baby, I'll always be here for you" he said with so much concern

"When you was on your q-qui-quick t-our umm he drop the kids off right" I said as I sniffed

I seen him scrunch his eyes a little but he still nodded "he, came and umm he was kissing all on me and saying things, and I really wanted to stop I really did"

I got interupped bye him removing me off his lap

"It as August huh?" He said lowly but I could still hear the sternnes