Mmhmm Bae

Kim POV

Kim POV

"Hey Missy" I kissed her cheek as we sat down at Starbucks
"Hey gurly what you been doing" she smiled taking a sip of her coffee "girl nothing much just life ...it ain't been nothing but work and family" I said smiling looking around at how pack Starbuck was this evening

"Oh well goodie"she smiled I scrunched my face up how is me doing nothing in life "goodie" I quoted with my fingers.

"Cause bitch 😂😂😂 there's an black and white dinner party and I wanted you to come and you can bring anybody" she smiled hard

"Ugh I guess I'll get out the house for a change, when is it?" I said taking out my phone for the calendar. "Tonight at 8:30" I look at the time and it was about turning 6

"Gimmie that neck you know it take Me hours to get ready!" I grab my purse and ran out the shop so fast before she could even respond. I rushes home and got out .

I already had the kids at the babysitter house so I was coo I ran up stairs and took an hot shower and washed my hair.
I got out wrap the
towel around me and and blow dried my hair and flat iron it and started putting on my clothes
/MM/ and put on my shoes by time I was done it was about 7:50 something I hurried and brushed my teeth and walk downstairs and start taking pictures and when I open the door to leave and Missy behind was on the porch gonna knock

"Guh what are you doing?"
"Duh I'm rolling in that Mercedes with you of course" she said smiling hard "alright guh"

I grab my keys and we left she showed me directions.

Chris POV

I was gone hit this black and white party I hope to see Elizabeth fine ass I got dressed and put on my best suit and cologne I headed down stairs kissing royal on the head and saying good bye to my babysitter and security.

I pulled up and the
Place was Dec out it was nice white building with water falls and all of that. I walk in and I was greeted by the people in waiter suits .

I seen a table with missy fine self and kim I walk over and sat down next to Elizabeth "hey ladies" Missy jump "boy u almost got stab with this fork" she said holding her chest"

"Ah hush allat, y'all look good tonight" I winked at Missy and she blushed I think kim caught that.

"Hey y'all" august walked up with this chick she was about kim height but a little taller she had brown hair and she had a shape on her and she had shoulder length hair I wasn't gonna lie she was a cutie but she ain't look as good as Elizabeth

"Hey" she walk from behind august and kim face was just emotionless like frozen and she just snap out of her daydream

Kim POV

I turned around to august with some chick I wasn't gonna lie she was cute I guess. I was froze for a second then went back to reality "hey" I shook her hand I could tell august wasn't expecting me.

August pulled out her seat and sat down next. "Well I'm brook " she said smiling "Missy and this is chris" and "and I'm Kimberly" I said smiling

Before august could speak the lights went off and the stage lights came on and the speaker was speaking.

He was talking about thanks for coming and all our guess and he listed celebrities that were attending when they said august I just sat there like he wasn't there.

The table was talking everything was just coo brook was talking about how her and august meet a few months back and how there gonna make it official.

"So do you have like an partner, mate?" "Um no I'm not interested in dating "

"Oh so sad the dating life is exciting and do any of y'all have kids?".

"Yep two" I said "one" miss said sipping her wine same chris replied.

After all that talking I was bored asl then they started playing songs for dancing and I was enjoying myself again.

Me and Missy was dancing to Kevin gates 2phones

After a while aqainted came on we all got partners Missy with Chris august with brook and me with me I sat down and grab a drink.

I watch them dance and have fun then I spotted Matt my face lit up but when back down because I seen him holding hands with another woman I guess I really am lonely .

I sat and watch everybody dance
And just siped my wine. Then someone walk to me "hey why you dont have A man with you"

"Oh" I smiled "the name is jeremih" I smiled because his smile was gorgeous

"So you gone let me dance with you" I held my hands out and e grab it and led me to the dance floor.

He held my waist and I wrap m hands around his neck we talk for a awhile .
After a while he walk me to my car "so imma see you soon?"

"I guess so" I smiled "well I hope thats soon" he lift my chin and kissed me on the cheek and then a quick peck on he lips

I bit my lip and smile while he opened my door for me "thanks see you soon jeremih"

"Okay Kimberly" he close the door and I drove off this night was actually good I took off my clothes and put on a big T-shirt and went to sleep thinking about jeremih.