Girls night out.

"Gurl bye go hav some fun I kno' how to take care my own granchildern" mama sheila shooed me out the door

"Okay thanks mama" I smiled and kissed the kids and hug her

"Bye moma" Kaden waved and layah copied and waved

I got in my white BMW I headed to black panther I seen Sarah and missy I got out the car and walk over to them I hit my alarm twice.

"Hay bitchz" I smiled "Hey ho" they ran to me

"Y'all looking sexy" I said checking them out "You to showing all the skin" Sarah smiled we shared a laughed the Line was full of females I wasn't gone hate some where cute.

We didn't have to wait so we walk right inside

It was lit I could say they played panda - designer people was turning up

We walk to section C where we had reservations we sat down and had a drink then kangaroo booty by kystylis came on I couldn't help it I start moving my but to the music and with Sarah and missy hyping me up I was feeling myself.

We walked to the floor and continued dancing I felt manly hands wrap around me I thought no harm I started dancing somemore and when I finally finished I turned around and seen a light skin guy he was cute but I had a a guy already.

"Shawty you me lil turned on" he said biting his lips I smiled "I see"

"So what's your name" he smiled once more showing his bottom grill

"Kimberly but people call me Kim what's your name?" He bent down a little to reach my ear level "Ken" he came back up and smiled

I felt my cheeks get red."nice to meet you,I should get going I lost my girls" I smiled with a giggle

"Well whats your number I need to hit you up" he said examining my body

"I'm sorry but I'm taken, and I'm a loyal chic" I winked "maybe next time"

"I'll wait for that & you any day "he smiled and I walked off looking for the girls I see them in the section chilling it was about 1 going on 3

"Im tired we need to get home" I said looking at them they nodded

As we made our way to the parking lot "okay, did anyone drink any achcol?, or drunk or even sober"

"Na I just had a small shot but that was it. Gen and juice" Missy said unlocking her doors "You sure your okay?" I really wanted to be concerned

"Yep"

"Did you drink?" I said to Sarah as I seen missy pull off

"Nope but I was lit tonight goodbye I need to get dick down" She said getting in I got in too I made my way home moma sheila was sleep in the guess room I took a quick bath and laid. Down.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
8:30 am.

August alsina
Home.

"Brook you better not be lying" I said as I looked at the pregnancy test I know I wrap it up twice only person I really don't use condoms on is Kim and that's it.

"No, why would I lie about such a thing" brook said sipping on her latté "So you gone have my third child" I looked down.

Then I remember megan that bitch lied to me saying it was my baby I knew she was a undercover hoe but brook I'm not going to lie she was loyal. But I'll ask later on in the pregnancy for a test.

"Okay, are you sure?" I ask

"I'm positive I've been having the signs head aches , throwing up, and cravings so took two test" She said looking at the test on the table.

"Are you not ready for another baby?" She said looking hurt.

"Tbh it was unexpected but if you are pregnant I'm am willing to be a father" I gave her. Weak smile knowing damn well I wasn't ready for another baby .

"Okay thanks aug, I thought you was gonna force me into a abortion with my first child" She said rubbing her flat stomach

"Nah I wouldn't kill my own seed that dirty"

"If it's a boy we could name it after you and if it's a girl her name should be Brooklyn or liane" She smiled I know she was happy but I was unsure.

"Yea sounds good" I said drying the dishes off then I felt her small arms wrap around my waist and he rested her had on my back

"August if your not ready ill wait , we can always try again" I felt a warm feeling on my back I knew they were tears.

I turned around and grab her face and wiped her tears "I'm ready" I kissed her and of course she deepened it

"Thanks" She smiled then sniffed

"Well lemme finish with the kitchen we can watch a movie or something" I said smiling she nodded and kissed me one more time before skipping to the. Living room.

Pregnant....huh I really wanted to have all my kids with kim. But change of plans the fact I was gonna break things off with brook today. I guess it was a sign to let Kim loose I need to respect that she's moving on. And going to have a life with someone else only connection we have are our kids nothing more or less I completely lost my love... Kimberly.

Decided to do two chapters since all the delay and read the new book just friends .

And what do think about brook baby is it real of fake? Or is it even augusts?

And Kim and that Ken guy?

Jeremiah and kim do you ship it?

Please respond so I know what to do for next chapter. Todals 😍😂