The Talk✌

Kim pov

I got kaden and laylah to bed after dinner i sat on the couch and awaited august to walk threw the door cause me and him gone have a good talk about what he's telling kaden.

I dont mean to be over dramatic but whats he's telling kaden can impact his grades and life you cant tell ya son to get all the hoes like really tho.

August walk threw the door taking off his hat...

"Hey " we both said at the same time.

"August we need to talk" i said leading him to the couch.
He had that stupid look on his face like we gone have sex....

"Ok.." he smiled sitting next to me "ok..." i moved the hair out my face

"I dont like the way you talk to our son" he gave me that look like thats it i showed no emotion cause im dead ass.

"Kim...what you mean cause aint say nun" he put his hand up in defense.

"You keep telling my son go get all the hoes and allat and im not with that cause he starting to talk like he grown and im not gone have my child walking around like he a grown ass man" i said look dead at him.

"Aint kno he was gone take it serious" i gave him that idiot look

"August you've been telling this boy he gone have all the hoes since he was born what you mean he aint gone take it serious" i rolled my eyes at his stupidness

"Well im sorry okay" "August you better fix this..."i said standing up pointing at the stairs.

---------------
@ ugust pov

I walk upstairs opening kaden door. "Hey wassup lil man" i dap him

"Dad are you and mommy fighting about me" i scrunched my face up

"No son...we arent fighting just talking but the reason why im here is to tell you ....you know how i told you to get all the H words" he shook his. Head all proud now i see what kim talkn bout.

"Well imma need you to stop and stop being bad and obey ya mom's" I look him in the face he didn't look back
"Daddy its not fair though that girl just one blow me off like I'm some little toddler who play with blocks and she let me down cause I really liked her"

"Kaden stop it now-- don't worry about any girls , don't make me put you in a private school" he finally look at me and stared and nodded his head.

"Good boy so if mommy say anything about you doing something your not your going o get put in private school and a good butt whooping" he nodded his head. I kissed his forehead and let him finish his game.

I walk back downstairs to Kim cutting some food up. I walk behind her and grab her waist.

"august move" she said trying to cut the food I ignored her for a few seconds before answering "I like this though "

"August imma cut your penis off if you don't move" I  back I wonder what's wrong with her but owell.....