KIM.

Kim.

"Wurk it yass , kim you look gorgeous! " the photographer yelled in excitement as he was snapping

"That's a wrap!" Chica yelled I walked over to her "Hey Chica you still going to the party tomorrow?" I asked putting my sweats on

The agency decided to have a party and all employees where allowed to come.

"Eh idk I have work" She said reading over the papers on the Clipboard she pushed her square glasses up, she so professional.

"Well, if I go you'll see me & if you don't I'm not there" She said looking at me then back down writing on that clipboard

"Let loose a little" I knuckled her shoulder a little

"If I "let loose" and mess up on a little detail your career might end" She said still writing.

"Your so over dramatic " I giggled "But cya gotta cook for the kiddos" I have her a big wave and smile

"There kids not "kidos" " I laughed while opening the door "take a joke chica" I closed the door behind me.

***house**

(Jeremiah does not.live with kim he just comes over alot()

"Mommy!" Kaden ran to me "hey boo"

I kissed his brown cheek..
I patted Chole head and kissed layah "Hay suga pie" I smiled making her giggle.

"Moma!" She scream

"Hey baby" Jere came out with a kiss the cook apron  "Hey " I smiled

"I was gonna cook dinner" I whined
"Sorry didn't know I'm already done he smiled

I looked at the mac&cheese and bakes chicken

"Fineee" I sat down with the kiddos .

"How was work?" He said placing a plate in front of me.

"Great,  where having a party at my job I can't wait to put on my new dress Alex is going to love it I can't wait to see the look on his face"

"Who the hell is Alex ?" He scrunched his face up at me

"Don't cus in front of my kids" I rolled my eyes finna tell him who Alex was.

"Guh hush all of that now didn't I ask you a question " he smirked like he was doing something.

"You not my father cuz last time I checked he's 6ft under and second his my photographer you shit head"

"Mmhmm yo photographer didn't you say his name was freddy so stop lyn"

"And when we had our "break" fred transferred to California you ass hole" I rolled my eyes

"Mmhmm alright I'm going so I can see who this Alex guy is"

"Ugh employees only" I rolled my eyes

"I can make arrangements " what a complete Ass hole but it's gonna be funny when he see how homo Alex is he love men.

He says if your bf or hubby is fine he gon snatch em haha kmsl and he loves dresses that's why I said something about him loving him but imma let jere learn his lesson .

"Whatever I'm done eatting" I threw the food in the trash and got the kids prepared for bed.

"Moma I want pizza tomorrow " Kaden smiled "sure thing baby" I kissed his head.

"I love you moma" he smiled "I love you too" he was petting chole as she laid beside him.

Layah was knocked out my baby I smiled

I got out the tub and put on my Pink brand sweats and a T shirt and some socks I laid on the bed after I closed my eyes I was knocked out.

I opened my eyes as I felt jermiah slid his cold body next to mines "Jere you cold" I whined as he grab my ass and waist

"You wanna make it hot?" I knew what he was talking about I just wasn't ready to give it up to him maybe after tomorrow .

"No just don't pull the cover" I said I knew he was disappointed cuz he turned the other way while smacking his teeth .

I know y'all like but you let Aug finger you ik but I realized I gave it up to quick I need to have more respect for myself.

Then we just got back together he was probably fucking someone when we was on break. Imma hold it in longer and if he can't respect my wishes he can leave. It'll hurt but I'll heal adventually.

I closed my eyes unbothered.