Ch 3 - Sparkles

^^^PARTS OF THE APARTMENT AND SPARKLES

*FLASHBACK*

"The pointlessness of you asking where I wanted to spend Christmas," she sighed.

"I asked you to choose, and you chose an island. That's not a suitable place to spend Christmas," I bullshitted.

She raised an eyebrow, amused. "The thought of other guys seeing me in a bikini sealed the deal for you huh?"

"Fuck yes! Besides, it's not like Switzerland is the worst place to be," I pointed out.

"Alright Xander, I'm sold. However, how do you plan on convincing my dad to let us all go?" she asked.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "See? I won't have to. My beautiful blossom is going to do it for me."

"Nice try! I'm going nowhere near him," she refused.

"You need to play your part here blossom. We've already promised the gang a Christmas away from here. Don't be that guy," I replied.

"Why do I have to do it?" she whined.

I chuckled. "I'm going with the most obvious reason being that he's your dad."

"You're just tempting me to not give you your surprise," she huffed.

"Nope! No! You can't do that to me. You've been waving the surprise in my face for the past two weeks," I complained.

"Look at you getting all soft in the name of a surprise," she teased, receiving a nice glare in return.

"I told you that I refuse to have any walls with you. We've come this far and you mean everything to me. The last thing I want to do is be an asshole to you," I reminded.

She leaned on her toes and kissed me. "I know Bond. It's just surreal I guess. When I see you in front of everyone else, I always get giddy on the inside knowing that you're so much more different with me. I can't believe I'm so lucky to see the real you."

I leaned in and kissed her once more. "And you're the only person who ever will."

"Alright! You've buttered me up enough. Let's go before Aziel breaks my phone with all these text messages," she sighed.

"He let you call him Aziel?" I asked in surprise.

"Yep! After you guys wiped away everyone's memories of Nigel's real name, he figured it's fair that I learn his name too since my memory wasn't wiped," she replied.

"And you know the rule right?" I asked.

"I can't call you by your real names around anyone else. It's been three months. I think I've got it by now," she said cheekily.

"I'm just making sure. It would be such a shame to have to wipe your memory of me," I said dramatically.

She gasped. "You wouldn't!"

"Who knows blossom? Who knows?"

***

The punching bag fell off the chains after the last kick to it. I was dripping, and my anger still wasn't soothed. If anything, it was still raging through me. All I could see was my blossom's broken self, and that was enough to get me fired up again.

"You've been in here for ten hours straight."

I turned to find Mr Solano there, arms crossed. "I need to be here."