Ch 7 - Yall Must Be Out Of Your Damn Minds

^^^SHE'S GORGEOUS!!! ❤️

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR GETTING S.I.X TO A MILLION!!! 🙌🏾💃🏼😘

***

"This is your last assignment for this class, so pick your partners well," Mrs Parks announced before returning to her desk.

"Hmm, I wonder who I'm going to pick to be my partner," blossom said, tapping her finger on her chin.

I got up from my chair. "There's Denise. She'll make a great partner."

"Xander," blossom said lowly in warning.

"I'm kidding blossom. You're my partner in everything. I'm just going to get the instruction package," I said before leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"You'd better be kidding," I heard her mumble, making me laugh to myself as I headed to get the package.

"Six, I'm surprised to see you in class. I don't think I've ever seen this much of you in class before," Mrs Parks commented. She's one of the few people that are not afraid to actually talk to me in this place, and the only teacher I actually like.

I shrugged. "I had nothing better to do with my time."

"Glad to see you have such a high level of enthusiasm for learning," she said amusedly.

"No offence Mrs Parks, but I know that textbook like the back of my hand. I'm guaranteed to get an A for this class, and every other class I'm enrolled in actually. I don't need to be taught anything, so I don't need to be here," I replied.

She looked behind me. "She must be something special."

I followed her line of vision to find that she was looking at blossom, who was laughing with Sunny. She looked so immaculate then since the sunlight from outside caught her perfectly, making her look like the angel she is.

"She's everything," I found myself responding. At that very moment, blossom turned to face us, and she smiled when she saw us both looking her way.

"Well, as a teacher, and your teacher particularly, I can only say that I'm happy that you're doing well in your life," Mrs Parks said as I turned back to face her.

"Every teacher's dream," I commented, making her smile.

I took the package and went back to sit down. Since we'd come back from the island, and before I left for Germany, blossom had made it a point to sit next to me in all our classes. Because people are so afraid of me, I'd always sat alone.

I won't lie and say it doesn't feel good to sit with her. Having her that close to me just brings me a sense of comfort and peace. After the past couple of weeks we've had, having even that small moment of peace is everything.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, bringing me out of thought.

"Just about how peaceful everything has been the past two weeks," I replied.

And that wasn't a lie.

Our bruises were gone and she was back home, sleeping over at my place occasionally. After Margaux heard about the attack by The Dragons, she approved my getting a new place, and the twins set up the surveillance and security systems there.

We haven't experienced anything else, and neither have we received any new information on anything. Of course being in this line of work teaches you to always expect things to change in the blink of an eye, which is why I was letting myself enjoy this peace.

Something tells me it's the calm before the storm.

"Things have been quiet huh?" she asked with a scowl.