Ch 19 - Sugar Rush

^^^ELLE'S OUTFIT ❤️

TOOK YOU GUYS LONG ENOUGH!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS LONG AWAITED CHAPTER! 😄😘❤️

***

"Congratulations guys! We made it!"

At the sound of Sunny's voice ending her speech, the graduating class flung their caps in the air. Pure happiness was on Sunny's face, and when I looked beside me to blossom, I knew that we both knew that we'd made the right decision.

Nick, blossom and I had been called into the office by the Principal and Vice Principal to discuss the Valedictorian spot. We were still tied, and they didn't know what to do. We shocked them by declining the spot altogether, so they asked us who we thought then deserved the spot.

We unanimously chose Sunny because she had just achieved a perfect GPA from her exams.

"She looks so happy," blossom said as she laced our fingers.

"We did the right thing by giving it to her. I know she was worried about her application being waitlisted again, even though I told her that it wouldn't," Nick said as he rolled his eyes.

Blossom giggled. "She needed this."

We had finally graduated, and I won't lie and say that I wasn't relieved. However, I was happier to have blossom with me. I didn't think I'd graduate in a school, much less with a fiancée, and that's what made it all the more special.

"What time are we leaving for the lovely St Barts?" Nick asked once graduation was over. We were milling around, taking photos and what not.

"We're leaving tomorrow morning. The parents want to have a big celebration for all of us. It's at Eli's house I think," Felix replied.

"Right you are my best friend's lady. My parents have gone all out for it, and since they've got the other parents hooked, we all have no choice," Eli jumped in.

"That's fine. It's not the end of the world. We get to hang out together anyway," Wes said with a shrug, which we agreed with.

We took more than enough photos, until it was decided that we'd be meeting up at Eli's house in the next three hours. I think the parents were accommodating the fact that some of us actually wanted to spend time with our partners. Jayme waved at blossom and I from a distance, before turning to leave. He was still not speaking to Nick.

"Oh for goodness sake," Nick said in annoyance as Shane approached us.

"You're going to have to stop avoiding him at some point," I pointed out.

"Don't I get to choose when that point is? Because I'd like for it to be a million years from now," he replied.

"That's not right and you know it," blossom told him just as Shane arrived.

"Nick, can I talk to you?" he said.

"No," Nick replied, earning a slap on the arm from his sister.

"What? He asked an I refused," Nick defended.

"Say what you need to say Shane," blossom told him.

He rubbed his neck, looking quite nervous. "I, uh, kind of wanted to talk to Nick alone."

"Whatever you have to say, you can say in front of them," Nick quickly said, trapping blossom and I in this awkward situation.

"Right! Uhm, I just wanted to know why you kissed me and if it meant anything," Shane said.