UPDATE

ELO SMURFLETTES

So, it would seem that some of you are just impatient people who think I owe them anything and think it's ok to be rude to me, so let me set the record straight.

ELEMENT IS NOT GOING TO BE UPLOADED ANY TIME SOON - LIKE NOT EVEN IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS.

I don't know how many times I've said this, and quite frankly, I'm getting sick and tired of people sending me messages about it and writing on my conversation board when I've said this multiple times.

Right now, I'm juggling a job, running a website, trying to get my license and trying to update my other books as well. It's only fair since my other books took a backseat to this book. 

Look, I'm not a big fan of this adulting thing either, but it has to be done. I need to keep my outside life going, and that means having responsibilities and not always having time to write.

I even put this book up for The Wattys, but I doubt anything will come of that, or at least I will be super surprised if it does.

Also, Six and Zero weren't picked for publishing on Swoon Reads and I won't lie and say that I didn't take a knock from that, because I did. Anyway, I'm trying really hard to overcome all of this writer's block so that I can finish my other books and get back to this series.

However, if you're going to be pestering me about it, then I might choose to not even upload it anymore. I don't like being made to feel like I'm useless when I already have a lot else going on in my life.

So, for the last time, take note:

- THIS BOOK, ZERO, IS BOOK 2 OF THIS SERIES, AND IT IS COMPLETE.

- THAT FIRST POINT WASN'T A JOKE. IT REALLY IS FINISHED.

- THE LAST CHAPTER (OR PART RATHER) SWITCHES BACK TO ELLE'S POV.

- I DON'T KNOW WHO'S POV ELEMENT WILL BE IN.

- ELEMENT IS BOOK 3 OF THIS SERIES.

- AT THIS VERY MOMENT (6 September 2016 20:59), THERE IS NO ELEMENT. THE BOOK HAS A COVER AND THAT'S IT. IT DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE CHAPTER, LET ALONE A SINGLE LETTER.

- I DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL GET TO TYPING IT.

- I DO NOT KNOW WHEN I WILL UPLOAD IT, SO NO, ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC MONTH OR DATE WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE.

Thank you to those who bothered to pay attention and get to the end of this. I still love you guys, despite how angry I sound. I'm just not in a good space right now.

Anyway...

Katee (^^,)