Ch 5 - The Number Six

^^^THIS IS RANDOM, BUT IT MADE ME LAUGH! :'D

THIS IS AN UBER IMPORTANT CHAPTER, SO PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY, THE LONG PARAGRAPHS INCLUDED. ALSO, STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY. THERE ARE NO PLOT HOLES. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, SO JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE STORY.

ALSO, THIS IS NOT A DIVERGENT, TWILIGHT OR I AM NUMBER FOUR FAN FICTION, SO STOP IT! IT'S ANNOYING!

ON A LIGHTER NOTE, SIX IS CLOSE TO ONE MILLION READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! LOVE YOU GUYS!

***

"I heard you were looking for me," Malachi said with stretched arms as he walked into the lounge. I was sitting with blossom, Nigel, Aziel, Franco, Silo, Nick, Sunny, Bridgette, Felix, Jay, and Mr and Mrs Solano.

"No one was looking for you dimwit," blossom told him.

He put his hand above his heart in a dramatic manner. "A person would think you'd leave and come back nicer."

"I could face death in the eyes and still not be nice to you. Hell, if being nice to you was my only redemption from death, then I'd rather die," she told him.

"Gee Elliephant, feeling the love here," he said, deadpan.

She glared at him. "Call me Elliephant one more time. I double dare you."

He smirked slowly. "ELLIEPHANT!"

I had to hold her from attacking him.

"Are the two of you done?" Nigel asked them.

"Sorry," they replied in unison.

"Who are you?" Bridgette asked Malachi.

"I'm your dream man," Malachi charmed, wiggling his eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. "Not even in your wildest dreams."

"So in my tame ones?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Would you just get to the point before I throttle you?" I said.

"I'm the dashing young man referred to as Four," Malachi replied, sending a smile towards Bridgette.

"Just how many of you are there?" Nick asked.

"Six," I replied.

"So we only have Two and Three left to meet?" Sunny asked, to which I nodded.

"Speaking of which, where's your brother?" Aziel asked Malachi.

"Six knows," Malachi replied with a shrug.

Aziel and Nigel looked to me in confusion. "I sent him to look for Zuraida."

"Why would you do that?" Nigel asked in confusion.

"If we're meant to be covering all my enemies, I figured that would include her," I replied.

"But Zuri isn't your enemy. She helped you with Elle's necklace, didn't she?" he asked.

"She did?" blossom asked.

I nodded. "She did, but let's not forget that she quickly blamed me for the raid while I was there. Our relationship hasn't been stable for the longest while, but you're right that she isn't my enemy. I told her the situation and she said she'll check around with her connections."

"She told you to find Rio, didn't she?" Aziel asked me. I looked away.

"Of course she did. His reaction says it all. We're all on the same page, so I don't understand why you're refusing to believe that Rio could be behind this," Nigel pointed out.