Ch 20 - You Need To Talk

^^^NAYME...❤️❤️❤️

NB Rereaders of S.I.X, I love you guys to death for loving the book, but I beg of you to stop hinting at what you know is going to happen in the comments areas. It ruins the reading experience for any new readers. I'm asking you nicely. Thanks! 😘

***

"He's in the left wing. If we move now, we'll get him," she said fiercely as she strapped a gun to her thigh.

I sighed. "Blossom, you've already killed twenty of them. Would you please leave the rest to us?"

"They shot my brother Xander. I'm going to kill all of them," she said with a glare.

"I'm in agreement with her," Jayme added as he too strapped a gun to his leg.

The two of them had gone off in the night and killed twenty BNK members, which means the BNK know that we're here to take them out.

"Do explain to me how you plan to take eighty-six people out by yourselves," I requested.

"I've seen Jay fight, and right now, he's out for blood," blossom replied.

"She's a killing machine. That's enough on its own," he added with a shrug.

"This is dangerous," I stressed.

"Then how about you stop telling us how dangerous it is and actually join us?" my lovely fiancée asked me.

"Would you please talk her out of this? You're the only one she'll listen to," I pleaded with Jayme.

"He shot Nick Xander. I can't just let it go," he said angrily.

"He? Who are you talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"Izsak; he's the one who shot Nick," he replied.

My eyes widened slightly. "What the hell? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Was it going to make any difference? You don't seem too keen to help," he replied.

"This changes everything. The two of you are going nowhere until we figure out what the hell is going on here. We need to find out why Izsak is with the BNK. I have a feeling that there's more to this than we're seeing, and if I'm right, then I refuse to send the two of you out on a suicide mission. So, the two of you had better do yourselves a favour and reign in your emotions because you're not going anywhere," I told them seriously.

"You can't stop us," blossom said defiantly.

Before they knew what was happening, I handcuffed them to each other and then to the table. "I just did."

"So you plan to just leave us here?" they both asked in a bored tone.

I don't know when the hell it is that they became so synchronized, but it's freaky as hell.

"What exactly happened?" I asked, ignoring their attitude.

"I'm assuming that you told Nick that I was already here. While everyone was getting themselves comfortable in their rooms, he came looking for me. When he found me, he started rambling on about something that I couldn't catch. Just as I was about to tell him to slow down, he clutched his chest. I scoped the area and that's when I saw Izsak. He didn't even bother hiding himself. He just told me that I need to stop looking into Sigma and Phoenix before taking off," he explained.

"And where's Nick right now?" I asked. The two of them had refused for any of us to see him.

"He's with my father," he replied.