Ch 17 - You've Already Won

Dedicated to @SweetLemonCloee for a late birthday present. Sorry I only saw your message now. 🙈 Hope it was amazeballs!!! 😊❤️😘

Onwards...

***

"Do you have your kit?" she asked me.

We were standing on the football field, surrounded by fans all around. You could see the divisions, and there were cameras there too since this was a big deal in the country. They were talking about me a lot, wondering whether or not I would set the record for winning MVP a third time, and if I would actually become MVP again.

I chuckled. "Blossom, I'm wearing it. I think you're more freaked out than I am."

"Pssh! I'm such a great girlfriend, I'm freaking out for you so that you go out there relaxed," she defended.

"Uh huh, sure," I mocked, wrapping my arms around her naked waist.

Calm down, she was in her cheerleading uniform.

"Go out there and make Sparkles and I proud ok? Don't kill our Harvard dream," she warned mockingly.

I leaned down and kissed her. "I'm dedicating this match to you Mama Sparkles."

"You're cheesy, but I love you Papa Sparkles," she said with a giggle before kissing me.

"Alright! Enough PDA already. Coach wants you on the field," Nick told me. He was still not talking to blossom because she took Jayme's side over his.

Yes, Nick can be that childish.

"I have a message for you," blossom told him.

"I don't want to hear it," he replied.

"It's from Jayme," she said with a smirk.

"All the more reason why I don't want to hear it," he stressed.

"Alright then! Your loss," she replied.

"My loss?" he asked, confused.

"Oh would you look at that! The girls are calling me," she said.

"What? No they're not!" he said.

"Good luck out there Bond. I love you," she said before skipping away.

"I swear I'm going to be the one to end her life," Nick commented as we walked towards the rest of our team mates.

"She just enjoys getting on your nerves," I responded.

He rolled his eyes. "I see why she and Jayme get along so well."

I was so tempted to tell him that he had nothing to worry about, but I'll admit that seeing things from Jayme's point of view made me curious to see just how far this thing between them would go before one of them cracks.

"I'm sure they both mean well," I instead said.

He was about to say something, but we'd already reached the team. "Six, Solano, do you two have a game plan in place?"

"When do we not Coach? We've got this," Nick replied.

"Good, because the word out is that the Easterners aren't going to play nice," Coach Acosta told us before telling us to get ready.

"You have to play the way you did against Oliver and his fools," Cash told me.

"Cash is right. If they're going to play dirty, then you're going to have to play agent. We all know that Bryan's version of playing dirty is sticking his entire team onto the QB and runner. We can only do so much to keep them off of you, but you're going to have to play agent," Nick told me.