You're all going to kill me

So, I owe you guys an apology. And a pretty big one too. 

I know that I said I was going to write more for this. And I was going to write a sequel... but... 

The truth is that this story is something I started at twelve year old as my first fanfiction. It was the summer before my seventh grade and while I wrote the first twenty-five to thirty chapters, I was more or less alone. I had gone from having more than 20 friends to having only 2 in a single summer and, although at that point I was still mostly mentally healthy, I had little to do and little to make me happy besides writing. 

Most of what I wrote here was a reflection on my own life. I wrote the later merther heavy chapters when I had my first girlfriend, I wrote the angsty chapters before I started my first therapy sessions. I failed Spanish class for this fanfiction. I ignored my sisters and my life for this. And I loved it.

However, reading back on this makes me realize that honestly? This fic sucked. Not only a little bit, but it was honestly, truly terrible. This is the kind of thing I might have opened when I was bored and closed out of after the first paragraph. If you've read this, you might have seen my writing develop. I know that I have. These later chapters are a lot different than the first ones were and that's okay. I strongly believe that I'm a different writer and a different person now than I was when this started. 

And I can't continue this story that I started so many years ago with no plot and no connectors. There was too much going on, too many factors, it was too out of character. I'm not proud of it. 

And, to be honest, I believe that continuing to write a story that I have no inspiration left for would not be beneficial for me, or for any of you. 

So, I'm done. For a lot of reasons, I'm done with this fic. If any of you want to adopt this "plot" be my guest. I'm not done writing. There's actually a lot I'm currently working on, and I plan to post some of it here. I don't expect any of you to read it after letting you down here, but it's there in case you ever want to. 

I'm also thinking about making contests and taking requests and stuff until I can get %100 back in my grove. Let me know if your interested. 

I'm really sorry about all this. 

Thank you. Thank you to everyone who stayed with me through this adventure. I've grown so much with you, and you've all helped me to become a better writer and an older person. This was such an amazing journey for me, and having you here made all the difference. I'm so lucky that I had all of you. You changed my life. You were my friends. You never allowed me to feel alone, in spite of everything happening in my life. 

I'm so grateful to have had you all. I don't think anybody can understand how special this was and is. But now I need to get on with my life. I need to learn to deal with and recover from my depression. I need to prioritize my girlfriend and my other friends. I need to move into a new part of my life. 

I love you. I love you all more than you can ever understand. 

I'm sorry.

Thank you.

Love Marxe